Heeereee's Johnny!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
Most boring yet hilarious preseason game yet! I really hope they give Johnny lots of playing time next week, I think he could use it. If Fisher decides to dial up the D just a little bit I really hope to see him on his ass or running for his life whenever he's on the field. better hold on to that rookie money bro cus I've said from the start you ain't NFL material. I'll tell him where he can stick that silver spoon he was born with.

johnny-manziel-memes-elite-daily.jpg

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Johnny Manziel flashes middle finger after incompletion

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...iel-flashes-middle-finger-after-incompletion/

A fine could be coming for Browns quarterbackJohnny Manziel.

After he threw an incomplete pass near the Washington sideline late in the third quarter, Manziel appeared to extend his middle finger up for the Washington bench to see as he ran back to the Cleveland huddle. (Via USA Today, here’s a GIF of the incident.)

As NFL writer Aaron Nagler pointed out on Twitter, the NFL fined Packers linebacker A.J. Hawk$10,000 for giving the finger to the Green Bay bench — something Hawk reportedly said was a joke.

Also, the league fined the late Bud Adams $250,000 for flashing both middle fingers in 2009.

Given that the traction this story has already received on special media, Manziel might have a hard time skating on this one.

In non-gesture related news, Manziel threw his first NFL TD pass early in the fourth quarter on a short toss to tailback Dion Lewis, who took it in for an eight-yard score.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Johnny Manziel flashes middle finger after incompletion

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...iel-flashes-middle-finger-after-incompletion/

A fine could be coming for Browns quarterbackJohnny Manziel.

After he threw an incomplete pass near the Washington sideline late in the third quarter, Manziel appeared to extend his middle finger up for the Washington bench to see as he ran back to the Cleveland huddle. (Via USA Today, here’s a GIF of the incident.)

As NFL writer Aaron Nagler pointed out on Twitter, the NFL fined Packers linebacker A.J. Hawk$10,000 for giving the finger to the Green Bay bench — something Hawk reportedly said was a joke.

Also, the league fined the late Bud Adams $250,000 for flashing both middle fingers in 2009.

Given that the traction this story has already received on special media, Manziel might have a hard time skating on this one.

In non-gesture related news, Manziel threw his first NFL TD pass early in the fourth quarter on a short toss to tailback Dion Lewis, who took it in for an eight-yard score.
I missed that lol. keeps getting better. seriously what asshole could like a guy who's signature move is rubbing his fingers together saying "pay me".

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter

Yup, the squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Would they only have fined him $125,000 for flipping one solitary bird? Does Goodell have a punishment chart that covers that?

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Robert Griffin III was pretty meh too. Granted, it's only preseason, but you'd think the starting QBs would show a little more. Like Peyton. Or Aaron Rodgers. Or Sam Bradford. :later:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Like we talked about pre draft...very immature and not ready to be the guy in the NFL.

I mean is that what you want repping your team?

What did Teddy do that he's getting crap for? I missed it.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Yup, the squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Would they only have fined him $125,000 for flipping one solitary bird? Does Goodell have a punishment chart that covers that?
There might be a discount for the double....who knows. We know you can punch your wife in the face and get only 2 games, but God forbid you smoke weed.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Manziel won't make it as an NFL QB. Not because he doesn't have the ability but because he is an unfocused, egocentric idiot.

BobbyD

UDFA
Anybody watch that goof Boomer on ESPN before the game? You would have thought it was going to be a 1-on-1 johnny vs RG.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
lol. What a douchey lil douche that douche is.
Somebody from the Redskins sideline must have yelled something at him after the incompletion.
Did you see or hear about Teddy B's antics? Were they positive antics?

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
There is no way the NFL's newest and greatest superstar "Johnny Football" could not have done this. You guys thought he gave the Redskins the "bird" but what he really was trying to do was give them the "Live Long and Prosper" sign, only to get a cramp in his other fingers.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Wow. JF is very contrite in the after game presser. I guess I should've thought about there being all the cameras out there for Monday night football he is saying. I'm thinking: yeah that, Johnny, or don't be an idiot in the first place...Either way works. Coach was none too happy to have to talk about it. He did assure us that SOMEBODY would be starting at quarterback for the Browns in week one.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
There might be a discount for the double....who knows. We know you can punch your wife in the face and get only 2 games, but God forbid you smoke weed.

We should keep track of Goodell's punishments:

Punching wife in the face and dragging her around by her hair/2 game suspension
Take part in killing dogs/2 game suspension
Attack a stripper and threaten a security guard/16 game suspension
Stomp on opponent's head/5 game suspension(Unless you're Ndamukong Suh, then you only get suspended for 2 games)
Shoot yourself in the leg with a gun/4 game suspension
Misdemeanor assault/3 game suspension
Get caught smoking weed once/Rehab
Get caught smoking weed twice/2 to 4 games suspension depending on sincerity of butt-kissing during appeal hearing
Get caught smoking weed 3 times/1 year suspension
Tell your players to knock opponents out and make throat-slashing gesture/1 Year suspension
Miss a scheduled drug test/4 game suspension

PhxRam

We should keep track of Goodell's punishments:

Punching wife in the face and dragging her around by her hair/2 game suspension
Take part in killing dogs/2 game suspension
Attack a stripper and threaten a security guard/16 game suspension
Stomp on opponent's head/5 game suspension(Unless you're Ndamukong Suh, then you only get suspended for 2 games)
Shoot yourself in the leg with a gun/4 game suspension
Misdemeanor assault/3 game suspension
Get caught smoking weed once/Rehab
Get caught smoking weed twice/2 to 4 games suspension depending on sincerity of butt-kissing during appeal hearing
Get caught smoking weed 3 times/1 year suspension
Tell your players to knock opponents out and make throat-slashing gesture/1 Year suspension
Miss a scheduled drug test/4 game suspension

pretty impressive list if that is off the top of your head.