Heath Evans said: "Todd Gurley will get 1500 yards this year

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I feel strongly McVay will make him a dual threat, Gurley has good hands and that was part of his game the Rams did not take advantage of last season.

No doubt, he was all but ignored in the short passing game and it made no sense. Boras was so in over his head as a play designer. He could have just watched Gurley's college highlights and copied some of those plays and it would have been an improvement.

jap

Legend
At least they are building a Battering Ram OL in front of him. As big as Todd is, he could actually hide behind any of these behemoths. I do believe Jared is beginning to feel so much more secure after all the hell he experienced during the second half of last season.

Psycho_X

Legend
1,500 rushing yards for the team would be a damn upgrade so if Gurley himself gets it I'll do a dance in the street.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
No doubt, he was all but ignored in the short passing game and it made no sense. Fisher was so in over his head as a coach. He could have just watched Gurley's college highlights and copied some of those plays and it would have been an improvement.

FIFY ;)
Hired a guy who was in no position to be OC to begin with.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Aaron Kromer, wherever he's been has gotten big rushing attack going. As soon as I heard that Kromer was hired, I called Todd and told him to expect a 1500 yard year"
~Heath Evans / NFL Fantasy Live
I tend to pay very little attention to Evans when he speaks, But I'll accept his praise!!(y):cheers:
But If he thinks Gurley will get 1500 yards, Gurrrley will probably get 2000+!! Rushing alone!!:snicker::shades:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Fisher-01_e2xet4.gif
:fuelfire::redcard:

throw-penalty-flag1.jpg
He should have been Flag'd for not having his Flag!