Health

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
I was just thinking about how fortunate this offense currently is with injuries, we're essentially missing 3 players:

• Saffold, the most likely player on the roster to be injured now that Bradford is no longer here, and so should have a high quality back up to mitigate the risk.
  • Brown, an unexpected blow.
  • Bailey, is suspended at the moment anyway.
Otherwise we're as close to our ideal offensive lineup as it's possible to be at this point in an NFL season.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Yeh, we're pretty much healthy and getting Welker to common board is a stroke of genius, we still stink though!

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
It's a good thing they fired Cignetti or we'd have to guess what the offense's problem was!

fearsomefour

Legend
I have this guy feeling the O will come out and play better with a more "pro" passing game. This will help loosen with the D to the run. Britt, Quick and Cook working the middle of the field. We are 4-8 with games vs. Lions, Bucs, Whiners and Seahawks left on the schedule....why do I get this horrible feeling we will end up another 7-9 record?
Too good to fire Fisher but no real progress. Maybe 7-9 is wishful thinking.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
It will be interesting to see how the offense looks the rest of the way. Indeed, we are decently healthy now, but two of those names are on the offensive line and we only just got Havenstein back. Being down three starters on the o-line is a lot. It was more so where the injuries were allocated (all to the same position group) than the quantity of them.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
I would love to hear from Welker... a guy who's been on winning teams to compare / contrast what's going on with this offense / team.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Doesn't matter. I mean it's nice that we have some guys back, but this offensive line has trotted out 5 different line combinations in the past 5 games. And defenses are going to continue to dedicate all of their resources toward stopping Gurley unless or until a QB can make them pay for stacking the box.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
I wouldn't say the offence is fortunate. You make it sound great, but we've had way more then three injuries. Williams also out for the year. And injuries to Havenstein, Donnal, and Whichman. Not season Enders but missed games, so it still counts.

Debacled

Starter
Way to undershoot what is going on for the offense. They are down Saffold, Brown, Donnall, Williams, and Havenstein has missed considerable time at RT. That is a LOT for one unit to try to overcome, especially something like the Oline which relies on cohesiveness.

They have essentially been trotting a corpse out there at QB for the past few games as well, so theres that as well.

TexasRam

Legend
The Truth is....when Havenstein was in we were an above .500 team. Once he went out we had 2 starting OL left GROB and Barnes....probably our worst 2 lineman. We also lost our backup Guard.

The Oline once in shambles went into a 5 game losing streak. The End.

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
The only positive coming out of all these Oline injuries is the playing time the backups are getting.So next year they won't be as green if called on for a game or two.Aside from Gurley this has been a complete disaster on offence, let's hope they fix it.