Header Pic

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
@CGI ram - absolutely LOVE the pic in the header. That look on GRobs face is priceless.:cheers:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
It really is one of those pictures that is worth a thousand words.

Last edited:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
@CGI ram - absolutely LOVE the pic in the header. That look on GRobs face is priceless.:cheers:

:LOL: I didn't really notice that, at least in the way GRob was looking.

I couldn't find a picture of Whitworth in Rams gear wide enough for the format of that space.

:):)

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I'm still rooting for G-Rob. Not saying that the rest of you aren't - but if this staff can turn in him into a real contributor and take advantage of his ridiculous physical ability - especially as a run blocker - then we are sitting purty.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I'm still rooting for G-Rob. Not saying that the rest of you aren't - but if this staff can turn in him into a real contributor and take advantage of his ridiculous physical ability - especially as a run blocker - then we are sitting purty.

I am 100% with you. I actually think GRob will continue to mature. We've seen glimpses.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Just so we're clear - I'm not banging on Greg at all. I think he's been unfairly targeted by the refs, was asked to learn multiple positions as a kid with 2-3 years of college experience in a one note scheme, had multiple players next to him on the line, and had an over- the- hill position coach.

What I love about the pic, is none of us has any idea what he's thinking, except he's looking (up) at Whitworth, and thinking..."This is one bad Mofo"...

And Whit is just.....Whit.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

elp1035-extra-effort-award-pin-medallion-000.ashx

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I am 100% with you. I actually think GRob will continue to mature. We've seen glimpses.

You're just saying that because he looks like the dude in your avatar.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
..... a kid with 2-3 years of college experience in a one note scheme....
.... and that is exactly why you don't risk the number 2 pick in the draft on him.

Stupid, stupid move as I have pointed out from day one of the draft.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
GRob still has a couple of things going for him. He's durable, hasn't missed a game due to injury, has a new coach who is an accomplished teacher, and a veteran mentor and pro-bowler in Whitworth and Sullivan to personally explain the nuances of the game to him. Like CGI said, we've seen glimpses. The trick with GRob is to get him to be more consistent.

I think McVay and Kromer are handling him in just the right way. You want to start GRob? Play better than Brown and take his job away. Can't do it? Sit on the bench and then take your chances with another team next year. Simple as that.

KISS

keep it simple stupid