Head Coach Steve Spagnuolo, RB Steven Jackson, QB Kellen Cle

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Shaky

Head Coach Steve Spagnuolo, RB Steven Jackson, QB Kellen Clemens, DE Chris Long, Robert Quinn, CB Josh Gordy, S Quintin Mikell,
------------

Head Coach Steve Spagnuolo

(Opening Statement)
“Obviously disappointed for the guys that we couldn’t come away with a win because for 60 minutes in the game, for 55 of those minutes I was very proud of the way they played and fought. Even in the end there we get that onside kick, who knows. Credit for that, disappointed for them not winning the football game. Injury-wise some guys kind of got bumped and bruised. (CB) Josh Gordy was fighting that oblique, (LB) Chris Chamberlain got poked in the eye. (S) Darian Stewart, his back was a little bit sore. (S) Craig Dahl had a thigh bruise and (LB) Josh Hull, he’s one that might be serious. I didn’t catch everything from (Head Athletic Trainer) Reggie (Scott) on that, but it was at the end of the game there. He’s got an ankle injury and we’re going to have to get it X-rayed to see what we’re dealing with. Other than that I’ll open it up. Again, there’s only two things I can say, I’m proud of them for a good chunk of the game. There was a period in there, I was a little disappointed with some of the undisciplined play and yet I don’t know if it was all them or some other issues. I’ll have to wait to see the film. But I did like the way they finished it out. With that I’ll open it up.”

full transcripts: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.RamsFans.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.RamsFans.com</a>