Head Coach Steve Spagnuolo-Post Practice

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Shaky

Head Coach Steve Spagnuolo-Post Practice
December 14, 2011

(Opening Statement)
“Okay kept everybody dry today, including the media, right? Everybody was happy about that? I was thinking about going outside. I don’t think the guys would’ve went out. Alright (QB) Sam (Bradford) didn’t practice. And same with (S) Craig Dahl, (QB) A.J. Feeley, (CB) Josh Gordy, (DE) James Hall, (T) Mark LeVoir, (DE) Chris Long, (DE) Eugene Sims, and (TE) Stephen Spach. It’s the same, they’re day-to-day. I’ve talked about all of these. If you’ve got anymore I’ll…I tell you the guy that’s really fighting through a tough injury is Chris Long. That ankle keeps bothering him and he wants to be out here practicing. We’re pulling him back. Like trying to tell guys not to play and not practice is a tough duty. We think it’s the smart thing to do. At least we’ve been able to get him to the games, which is huge. No real change in Sam and really nobody else. Eugene’s ankle was bothering him a little bit today, that’s why he didn’t practice. I think everybody else I hit yesterday. We got (DT) Freddie (Robbins) out there today, (RB) Quinn Porter practiced a little bit and everybody else is fairly healthy. We kind of went light. We just went helmets today, it was just more of an assignment day. We’re not even 48 hours removed from playing a game, so we wanted to be smart with the health of the team. We’ll get back to a normal Thursday schedule tomorrow. With that I’ll open it up.”

----------------------

QB Sam Bradford – Post Practice
December 14, 2011

(On if he is in the same situation as last week)
“Yeah, obviously after the game it was pretty sore. It’s still pretty sore today. Just try to continue rehabbing and try to let it heal and see where we are at, kind of day-to-day.”

--------------

full transcripts: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.ramsfans.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.ramsfans.com</a>