Head Coach Steve Spagnuolo-Post Practice

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Shaky

Head Coach Steve Spagnuolo-Post Practice
December 9, 2011

(Opening Statement)
“The only one you would have saw that wasn’t out there today was (FB) Brit Miller. He came out here, was kind of warming up doing some stuff special teams wise, we hadn’t even got to practice and he tweaked his knee. (Head Athletic Trainer) Reggie (Scott) doesn’t know what we’re dealing with, so we’ll find out more about that either after practice today or into tomorrow. I’ll keep you posted. The only change roster wise was Cornell Banks, who joined the practice squad. That was just to get another D-lineman in here with (DT) Freddie (Robbins) not practicing. We had a spot on the practice squad, so that’s what we did. Other than that I thought they worked pretty well. It was good to be outside. The weather in Earth City is cooperating, which is a good thing. I think it’s always good to get the guys on the grass just because if you’re on the turf in there too much I think it can wear on you a little bit. With that I’ll open it up.”
----------------------------

full transcripts: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.nflfans.com/rams2/article.php?story=20111209194137245" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.nflfans.com/rams2/article.ph ... 9194137245</a>

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
we hadn’t even got to practice and he tweaked his knee

Good Lord, the hits keep coming. Damn the staff for asking guys to show up to practice. Next thing you know guys will get run over by the team bus or plane they got off of. Green Bay has it right, ride kids bikes to practice.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
DR RAM said:
we hadn’t even got to practice and he tweaked his knee

Good Lord, the hits keep coming. Damn the staff for asking guys to show up to practice. Next thing you know guys will get run over by the team bus or plane they got off of. Green Bay has it right, ride kids bikes to practice.

Or maybe someone will glare at one of our players and think angry thoughts, and the player will suffer a season-ending injury.

Why?

:nono: