Head Coach Steve Spagnuolo-Post Practice

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Shaky

Head Coach Steve Spagnuolo-Post Practice
December 7, 2011

(Opening Statement)
“We got a head start on Seattle here. Got the extra day, it was light. Wanted these guys to rebound a little bit. One of the goals is to have as much energy as we can on Monday night in this particular game. Just some roster changes and what not. (QB) Matt Gutierrez we brought in as a quarterback on the practice squad. (RB) Chase Reynolds is helping us out on the practice squad. He was with us before. The one flip in the roster was we released (CB) Nate Ness and we put (CB) Chris Smith on the 53 (-man roster). As far as any changes there, that’s where we’re at. (G) Jacob Bell is about the same. I told you the other day it’s going to be a while. We’ll decide what we’re going to do as far as any kind of roster move, but nothing’s changed there. (QB) Sam’s (Bradford) about the same. (QB) A.J.’s (Feeley) got the thumb, he didn’t practice today. He’s day-to-day. (DE) Chris Long did not practice, you know coming off the game and that ankle. We have to be careful, we might end up doing the same thing we did last week. (RB) Quinn (Porter) has got an abdomen, or an oblique strain I’m going to call it right now. He didn’t do a lot today so we’ll see, he’s day-to-day. The other guy that didn’t go is (DT) Freddie (Robbins). Now, Freddie Robbins’ back was bothering him a little bit. (Head Athletic Trainer) Reggie (Scott) kept him inside because rather than stand out here and make it sore, but hopefully we can get him back as we progress during the week. So with that I’ll open it up.”

full article: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.ramsfans.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.ramsfans.com</a>

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Here's an easier way for Spags to hold these pressers.

"The players who aren't injured are.....

And with that, I'll open it up."