Head Coach Jeff Fisher Monday Press Conference

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Shaky

TRANSCRIPT: Rams Head Coach Jeff Fisher, 9-10-12

TRANSCRIPT: Rams Head Coach Jeff Fisher, 9-10-12
Rams Head Coach Jeff Fisher – Press Conference – September 10, 2012
media release

(Opening statements)

“I mentioned last night after the ball game that I’d give you a status report, an update on (T) Rodger (Saffold). He was discharged last night. He spent the evening in Detroit, but he was released from the hospital. He’s back here with us. His tests were negative. The CAT Scan and X-rays were all negative. He still has some further tests to do, but at this point, it appears it’s just a significant strain. He’s very lucky. So that’s good news on our behalf. I have another notable injury to report. (C) Scott Wells has a fractured fifth metatarsal in his foot. He’ll be requiring surgery. We’re going to take advantage of the new injured/reserve rule, where we’re allowed to place a player on injured/reserve and bring one player back after six weeks. Timing wise, it’s unfortunate for us, but it is fortunate that we’ll be able to clear a roster spot for him. I won’t go into details to what direction we’re going to move as far as the roster’s concerned.”

full transcript: http://www.nflfans.com/rams2/article.ph ... 0190613271