HC options

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ramfaninkc

UDFA
Time to bring this thread back to the top... Fisher's got to go.. 4 years in 23-30-1 record. It's just not working.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Get someone in here that knows offense and QBs...who can bring a good DC. I don't care who that is. I want Fisher gone.

TXRams86

The Infamous
I'd throw cash at Asshole Face, Adam Gase and hell even Norv Turner to try and lure them here.
But without a franchise QB, not a likely position to draft one, and the talks of relocation looming...I don't see us landing a "hot hire."

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
I'd throw cash at Asshole Face, Adam Gase and hell even Norv Turner to try and lure them here.
But without a franchise QB, not a likely position to draft one, and the talks of relocation looming...I don't see us landing a "hot hire."
At four and twelve they should be near the top of the draft again and that looks very likely.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
At four and twelve they should be near the top of the draft again and that looks very likely.

I fear we might beat San Fran or Detroit.

I am not usually an advocate of tanking. Losers lose. Winners win. But in particular circumstances, I prefer the high draft status -> it is my hope that 4-12 gets Fisher fired, and the new coaching staff can start over, complete with a high pick in hand.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
I fear we might beat San Fran or Detroit.

I am not usually an advocate of tanking. Losers lose. Winners win. But in particular circumstances, I prefer the high draft status -> it is my hope that 4-12 gets Fisher fired, and the new coaching staff can start over, complete with a high pick in hand.

Yeah man, we should be winning a lot more games. Too much talent. I think coaching is the problem. Anywhere else and fishers surely feeling fire under his ass now, but with Kroenke does he care?

Ballhawk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
JMHO, I don't think that there's any way in hell that they beat Detroit, or San Fran on the road. In fact that last road game will look just like the one that they just played, at best!

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
Does it matter, Satan will keep Fisher, then argue that the city can't support an NFL franchise, all part of the master plan.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Get someone in here that knows offense and QBs...who can bring a good DC. I don't care who that is. I want Fisher gone.
My thoughts exactly. Maybe Jim Mora is ready to come back to the NFL, or even hire Asshole Face. I'm all about having a staunch running attack, but we need to bring the offense out of the dark ages.

Ballhawk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Does it matter, Satan will keep Fisher, then argue that the city can't support an NFL franchise, all part of the master plan.
This is looking to be more true by the day.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My thoughts exactly. Maybe Jim Mora is ready to come back to the NFL, or even hire Asshole Face. I'm all about having a staunch running attack, but we need to bring the offense out of the dark ages.

Hell no to Jim Mora. And I'm not keen on Payton. He's made terrible DC decisions of late.
(Sorry about shooting your ideas down...those aren't two guys I'm excited about...but I'd be happy with Payton if he chose a non-crappy DC)

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Hell no to Jim Mora. And I'm not keen on Payton. He's made terrible DC decisions of late.
Well then hell, I will come out of retirement and coach this team. I will bring in a great OC & DC and bring us to the promise land!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well then hell, I will come out of retirement and coach this team. I will bring in a great OC & DC and bring us to the promise land!

Works for me. Get us a QB and you have my backing. (y)

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
Pete Carroll did well in his second stink, Vermeil did as well...

I wonder what Josh McDaniels could do with Tavon and Gurley. People remember him taking Tebow too early, but quickly forget how he "reached" for Decker and Thomas...I think he was cast out way too early.

If Stead had final say, and we kept the entire defensive staff....I would be willing....

nighttrain

Legend
Let me help you out here. The big picture is Fisher's career .400 winning percentage over 20 years. And ALL losing seasons with the Rams, perhaps even THIS season with his refusal to bench Foles. He's a major reason our Rams are terrible. There's your big picture.

(or have I somehow been watching the wrong games and the wrong nfl.com and the Rams are really 7-2 and in the playoff hunt?)
Right on Brian, Fisher has to go.
train