HC options

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Very true, however, the Bengals were not winning or going to the playoffs so I guess he's more like Chuck Knox, don't you think? Although Knox did win some playoff games. I have a feeling if Lewis does not break through this year in post season and the team slides in the regular season next year, it could very well be his last.
I was thinking it's possible he could go after this year if they stumble into the playoffs and go 1 and out. Never know he's already 0-6 in the playoffs. Stranger firings have happened.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I was thinking it's possible he could go after this year if they stumble into the playoffs and go 1 and out. Never know he's already 0-6 in the playoffs. Stranger firings have happened.

Well, if they lose today to the Rams for their third straight loss the natives will start getting restless.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Its looking more and more like Fisher is losing this team. The offense is historically bad just like the Spags/Linehan days. The defense is finally wearing down, or maybe mailing it in. The defense is looking like a middle of the road defense and the offense is looking like worst in the league offense. Its a miracle they have 4 wins up to now.

Sad thing is, Fisher is going nowhere. He'll get a 5th year and maybe an extension. I thought he would find a way to rally his troops, not let them sink into an abyss and get a couple more wins. Thats not gonna happen. Maybe they win the last game against the 49ers. Maybe not. But the rest of the teams on the schedule are better than the Rams. Any wins before now and the 49er game will have to be an upset to win.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Does the defense mail it in and let the bengals put it out of reach? Or is it already out of reach? We're not a team that can score 10 points in a half offensively.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I think we're ready for a change at this point! You can only take it on the chin so many times. And agaiLn I know this is shocking, but I agree with @jrry32
  • Hue Jackson
  • Adam Gase
  • Ben McAdoo

Last edited:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I love defensive, tough, physical, hard hitting run oriented football, so obviously i do like Fisher's general philosophy.
It's the lack of preparation, fundamentals and flexibility that are the GLARING problems here IMO. Fisher is ultimately responsible for that. The talent has improved here in 4 years but the results have not.

When Fisher arrived here he talked about competing in the division first and foremost, which made sense initially in order to set the tone and give yourself a chance to win tiebreakers late in the season..
Fisher's record in the NFCW since being hired in 2012:
10-10-1
Respectable considering the power and strength of Seahawks, Niners and Cardinals the last four years.

Fisher's record outside of the NFCW since hired:
14-24
To break it down further by season...
3-7

6-4

4-6

2015 to date...
1-7
Getting worse and just not getting it done.

FRO

Legend
Randy Karraker said he doesn't see Fisher getting fired because Kroenke really likes him.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
:palm: I fired Fisher today. It's time. He's toast if you ask me. I think we are staring at 6-10 and I can't see any coach surviving the record Fisher has posted these past 4 seasons. Dave Wannstedt feel like getting back into the game?

FRO

Legend
I would allow Fisher to finish the year. I would fire he and Snead right when the season is over, unless they run the table here.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Kroenke was at the game today and IMO it was Hue Jacksons first interview for the job in 2016.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
The more I think about it, the more I want Josh McDaniels. He comes from the best coaching tree in the game.

FRO

Legend
The more I think about it, the more I want Josh McDaniels. He comes from the best coaching tree in the game.
Blue font? I can't name one successful coach off of that tree.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Basically copy pasted from what I posted on the subreddit:

I give Harbaugh everything to leave Michigan, if Kroenke did give up on Fisher then he's already shown enough willingness that he might as well throw the bank at Harbaugh.

The guy's a proven winner in the modern era and knows how to get the most out of his men constantly, the biggest problem our Ramsface is their inconsistency. He's also known for holding his guys accountable and not being one to allow his mistakes to fester just to hold his pride, he was even willing to move on from Kaep when he realized that the kid had stopped progressing as much as he should. With how tight our D is, and with him having no trouble finding defensive and offensive weapons having Harbaugh would be akin to having the best wet dream of our life.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Bill Belechick is pretty successful. Are we thinking of two different trees?

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I keep Snead, hire Ben McAdoo. I realize that a few people don't like Snead, but the guy is a pretty shrewd GM.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
I keep Snead, hire Ben McAdoo. I realize that a few people don't like Snead, but the guy is a pretty shrewd GM.
Who doesn't like Snead? I think he's done a great job as GM.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Who doesn't like Snead? I think he's done a great job as GM.

@FRO wants him gone. Pretty sure there are others. If Kroenke lets him go along with Fisher, I'll be highly disappointed. This is a guy who learned under Dimitroff (Falcons), who is one of the better GMs in the business. Not sure that people are going to find better than Snead.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
My thought right now: I would like to keep a defensive-minded HC who is willing to accept that he's not an offensive guy, and who will bring in a top-flight OC.

HC: Teryl Austin, Lions DC
OC: Tom Cable, Seahawks OL coach
DC: Jim Schwartz

Am I nuts?