Hbos True Detective Premiered Tonight.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I just watched the entire series on HBO GO. Holy crap that was an awesome show. That season alone makes that show one of the best I'd ever seen. I can't say enough about how great McConaughey and Woody Harrelson were. Even though the show wasn't that scary, my wife (who is easily freaked out by movies/shows) is still having nightmares 3 days after we finished the season.

I can't wait till season 2 (minus my wife's nightmares of course).

Athos

Legend

lulz.

Said sequence was reportedly shot recently in a Pasadena mansion, and lead actors Colin Farrell and Rachel McAdams were present for filming. The real twist though? The adult actresses were reportedly among the few people who actually don't get totally naked in the sequence.

Thank goodness. Don't need another hoe on crack. Though, I'm not opposed to McAdams dropping trou for this.

Spartacus had one heck of an orgy cut scene. A few I think actually. God bless that show. Outside the 1st season of GoT with booby shots.