Hayneworth to the Patriots for Peanuts

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Albert Haynesworth - DL - Patriots

Patriots acquired DL Albert Haynesworth from the Redskins in exchange for a fifth-round pick in 2013.
The Skins did far better than we thought they would, acquiring three future picks for Haynesworth and Donovan McNabb. Many in the media will praise the Patriots for their "stability" and "brilliance" in making such a move, but they're really just like any other team -- they're talent collectors. And they're willing to gamble. Haynesworth refused to play nose tackle in Washington's 3-4 defense, but the Pats have Vince Wilfork to do that. At the very least, Haynesworth should be an instant impact interior pass rusher in the nickel defense. There's no doubt about it: This move has a low cost and potentially very, very high reward.

UUUGHHHH!

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
Ah yes the brilliance of Belichick strike again :what: ! And they got Ochocinco!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
JdashSTL said:
Ah yes the brilliance of Belichick strike again :what: ! And they got Ochocinco!
Gotta say... I was all for signing Haynesworth to a contract with minimal or no risk. Too much potential to NOT take a chance on him turning his career around. Oh well. WTF ya gonna do?

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I hope y'all know what this means.

Nonstop coverage of "how much these moves will help the Patriots" and "Bellicheat is a genious" and "how the Patriots are such a smart team."

As if the regualr love affair isn't enough.

:roll:

I'll be rootin my ass off for the Bills, Jets, and Dolphins and every other team that plays them. Even the Dallas Cowboys. No wait I can do better. Even the 49ers and Seahawks.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
I would have done that for a fourth.

Spags puts his D. players in a position to excell.

A 4th in 2 years who cares. Only 5 mil. against the cap.

A fat, bad Hayneworth is still better than a Gary Gibson any day.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
StlouisramsX said:
JdashSTL said:
Gotta say... I was all for signing Haynesworth to a contract with minimal or no risk. Too much potential to NOT take a chance on him turning his career around. Oh well. WTF ya gonna do?

Well what I still dont understand is Haynesworth is STILL going to another 3-4 team lol, but since its the Pats theres no doubt that he will revive his career there, and a couple years down the road he will be traded for a high draft pick. Same thing will probably happen to Ochocinco lol.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
JdashSTL said:
StlouisramsX said:
JdashSTL said:

Well what I still dont understand is Haynesworth is STILL going to another 3-4 team lol, but since its the Pats theres no doubt that he will revive his career there, and a couple years down the road he will be traded for a high draft pick. Same thing will probably happen to Ochocinco lol.
Yep - future compensation. The Pats run some nickel too, and Haynesworth could be a 3-4 DE or Nickel DT. I honestly hope he flames out though. I really do. I don't dislike the guy or anything. I just don't wanna read all the fuckin bullshit on RAMS forums about how Haynesworth could have been had if Devaney wasn't such an inept GM. That kinda shit bugs me to no end.

superfan24

Starter
Is it possible to hate the cheaters anymore. Why would anyone want to go work for an organization like that

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
RamFan503 said:
My turn.....

FUCK the patsies!

I think there are some who share that sentiment. Like this blogger:

[textarea]http://theperfecthypochondriac.blogspot.com/2008/02/fuck-patriots.html
Fuck the Patriots

IMG_0186.jpg

AAA HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Fuck you, Tom Brady! And FUCK YOU, Randy Moss! Punk ass little bitches!

Pardon the language, I think I've developed tourette's.
Confessed Leila V. on Sunday, February 03, 2008

1 Response(s):

Anonymous said...

Fuck the number one and two assholes in New England-- Bill the cameraman Belichick and the leader with all of the money Mr. Kraft Cheese. Fuck Tom the pretty boy, fuck nappy head losser can't find a team Moss, fuck over the hill Teady and Junior and fuck the whole want a dynasty Patriots. You lose!!! You cheated!!! Go fuck your self and all of your Joke of a football team. A real dynasty like the Steelers, 49 Niners, Cowboys don't need to cheat. You will never ever be in there league and all of your Super Bowl "wins" will have the Berry Bonds of football "*"[/textarea]