Hawaii Sucks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

GcBean

Rookie
Name
Gil
Well, I'm a flight engineer on the P-3 aircraft. We flew out here to Hawaii last Tuesday and we were supposed to start flying our missions all week. Well once we landed here in Hawaii, we all got text messages saying the mission is on hold until next week, the 20th. Well tomorrow is the 20th and we all just got another text saying it's another no fly day on the 20th. With that said, we are 8 days and counting with full paid days off. I can't complain so I'll drink a mai tai for all you fellow Rams fans!

MaiTai_zps577b7fae.jpg

bluecoconuts

Legend
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-E8G0Oxtgvw[/youtube]

I joined the wrong branch.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
u guys really need to be skimming for subs off Hawaii ?

GcBean

Rookie
Name
Gil
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don't even know where my flight suit is right now. Buried somewhere in my hotel room. It's getting ridiculous. No subs, we're here for another exercise.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Certainly not what I expected to see from the title.

I can't wait to get back to Hawaii. This time I'm definitely going to be doing some scuba. And yes Gil - have a Mai Tai for me. They are really good on the golf course. Couple liters of mai tai in your golf bag... guaranteed good times. Bad golf but good times. :boing:

We were on a little course on Kawaii last time we were there. My wife was driving the golf cart. I'm ready to hit my second ball and I see our cart heading up the hill unmanned with my wife rolling down the fairway in her little sun dress. Gotta say it was funnier than hell but we had to find her a chiropractor the next day. :bummed: The guys I was with were pretty entertained though. Still not sure how you get thrown from a golf cart YOU are driving.

Maybe I should have toned down the 151 in that particular batch. :sly:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
They're just not as tasty without that 151 floater on the top though Stu. That shit will BITE cho ass tho.

That's a great story, :rofl: , I can just imagine watching that go down. Hard not to laugh on that I'm sure. My wife to a total clutz,,, after 151... disaster area.

GcBean

Rookie
Name
Gil
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hahaha, I was on the stationary bike while I was reading that, Stu and literally started cracking up. Effing 151 is no joke... One time I got a bottle for some 151 and cokes and, well end of story because I don't remember the rest. All I know is I woke up with 1 shoe sitting on the crapper, leaning against the counter and my roommate shaking his head at me. Total mess.