Have You Ever Liked Another Team that....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Liked the team that stomped the Rams?

• Other. Cuz no one puts baby in a corner!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Nah. It's always been Steelers for me in the other conference that I liked.

As I got older I realized the ass whippings were due to the Rams own idiocy than the other team.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I follow no team but the Rams.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think it was four (1990-1993).
We are both right, since a team has to lose 3 Super Bowls, along with one unmentioned other!

vxLa1po.gif

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Nah. It's always been Steelers for me in the other conference that I liked.

As I got older I realized the ass whippings were due to the Rams own idiocy than the other team.
Steel Curtain homer!

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I have two favorite teams in the NFL.

1. The Los Angeles Rams
  2. Anybody Else Playing the San Francisco 49ers.
  3. ce99a1685f1ab7e733070d7f9144bdaf.jpg

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Rams have always been #1 for me, but my Dad, who got me interested in the Rams, kind of defected to the Redskins as his sentimental favorite when Allen went there with the "Ramskins" ,& the "Over the Hill Gang". So I kind of liked them as well up until Snyder took over.

Again, not a close 2nd for me, but if they were playing, I probably would root for them against anyone else.
I loved that Redskin helmet and also liked many of the players so you could say the same for me as I picked Redskins to win on many occasions, but they were the enemy vs Rams. I thought any of their old classic helmets would've been great to dust off if they had to get rid of the indian head (which I liked the best) but instead they go with a sad boring W.

I was also okay with the 70s-80s Seahawks and I usually wanted them to win except vs Rams. I liked that they were beating the Raiders back then, and that MNF game vs Falcons was excellent entertainment. So most teams that I liked 2nd, 3rd etc (far back from Rams #1) I would cheer for vs most opponents. I even liked the squatters on occasion before they moved to LA. I liked Air Coryell but they always lost to the Raiders.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
You shit stirrin' sumbish.