Have we tweaked the gold in the uniforms?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Maybe my eyes are messing with me? Does the gold in our uniforms look a little more yellow this year?

Last night:
image.jpg

Previous years:
091415-NFL-St-Louis-Rams-defensive-tackle-Aaron-Donald-SS-PI.vresize.1200.675.high.63.jpg

Anyone else see what I'm seeing? Or is it just a lighting thing?

Ram65

Legend
First pic looks like a lighting thing. Computer monitors may not give true color as well.

Wolfecola

Wubba Lubba Dub Dub
Didn't think you could make any changes to uniforms within two years of notifying the NFL? Jersey sales thing...

It's probably just the lighting. Natural light.

tahoe

Pro Bowler
Its probably outside verses inside a dome lighting difference

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I was disappointed to see ANY gold at all, especially on the helmets. I read a story on ESPN that said the helmets would have white horns, dammit!:rant:

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
@CGI_Ram, Good eye, you may be right it seems a little les golden. I never liked the gold and that has zero to do with anything but Uniform preference.

Last edited:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Maybe my eyes are messing with me? Does the gold in our uniforms look a little more yellow this year?

Last night:
image.jpg

Previous years:
091415-NFL-St-Louis-Rams-defensive-tackle-Aaron-Donald-SS-PI.vresize.1200.675.high.63.jpg

IDK, I think it looks like it's a little more yellow. I hope so! I like the idea!! JMHO

Dan Poplawski

Rookie
Name
Dan Poplawski
During the entire game I kept telling myself this was a new color and that it is so subtle that they snuck it by NFL. Maybe its a new manufacturer of the vinyl? NO because the shoulder gold is exactly the same. Maybe it's the lighting? NO because we've all seen outdoor road games in sunlight. Is it my 58 yr old eyes? NO because I'm not the only one seeing it. Did the Rams pull one over the NFL? YEAH BABY!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
To me it seemed to change a couple years ago. Not sure though.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Dunno

You look at some pictures , and it looks a lot different

Then you look at other pictures and it don't look any different at all

I know earlier this year , Demoff said they couldn't change the uniforms this year , but he had talked to League offices about "tweaking" them

So maybe they got tweaked

Fanatic

UDFA
I noticed it during pregame warm-ups. Definitely a more yellowish shade of gold, both the horn and the stripe on the sleeve. Thrilled to see as I've hated that drab gold since the first time I saw it.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They snuck some yellow in with the gold I think.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher

Last night:
image.jpg

Previous years:

CGI - I noticed the same thing (with the helmets) when I was watching Saturday. They are definitely different.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Does anyone think Kevin Demoff will have any problem raising the money to pay whatever assinine fine Godahell imposes? I'm sure many of us prefer the new shade of gold.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I noticed this as well. Definitely looks like a brighter shade of dijon.....

Gilley

UDFA
I think it looks much better. Hopefully in 2019 both the navy and the Gold get lightened into blue and yellow. :)