Have the Rams re-signed Dunbar?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

V3

Hall of Fame
Just wondering. Witherspoon is done and Dunbar seemed to set the tone for our D last year. We need his fire and physicality back on the field.

(It still makes me sick that the Rams traded down for Pead instead of taking Wagner)

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I dunno. Was it really Spoon or the scheme? On the TD pass he ran onto the field after they couldn't get their shit together on the sideline. He was already chasing the TE by the time he got out there. Not that I wouldn't like Dunbar back... just sayin.

Memphis Ram

Legend
Witherspoon must not have had his head in the game. He had to know that Ogletree had to come off for a play after losing his helmet.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
lol Didn't see this thread before I made mine my bad. I wish they would.

V3

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Username said:
lol Didn't see this thread before I made mine my bad. I wish they would.

No prob. Great minds and all... :ww:

V3

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
RamFan503 said:
I dunno. Was it really Spoon or the scheme? On the TD pass he ran onto the field after they couldn't get their shyte together on the sideline. He was already chasing the TE by the time he got out there. Not that I wouldn't like Dunbar back... just sayin.

I really don't think he's looked that great in any game. He's a backup at this point and he's playing starter minutes. He hasn't been horrible but he's not helping all that much and I think Dunbar would be a big improvement. Although, with this scheme, who knows how far that would go?

fearsomefour

Legend
Witherspoon was out of position on the TD pass, late onto the field like others have said. Dunbar was terrible in coverage anyway and probably would have given up the TD even if he was in perfect position at the snap. I want Dunbar back as a two down backer, he was major vs. the run last year.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Elmgrovegnome said:
After watching the Rams D today, Dunbar is probably running the other way.
If he has a competitive mindset like most football players, he is probably licking his chops knowing that we are missing him and his spot his there for the taking after the 4 games.