Have a Great Weekend

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Im having a great weekend thanks to our two first round picks. You guys nailed it KD. Way to go

ramfaninfla

nothin' left to do but SMILE, SMILE, SMILE!!!
Kevin...with those 1st to picks my weekend has already started!! great job. cant wait for tonights pick now.........thanks

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
We may not win the Super Bowl right away, but we are well on our way to respectability and the Rams are no longer a posted "W" on teams schedule! Think about this for a second. Our DL consists of :
Quinn
Long
Brokers
Langford
Hayes
Cudjo
Sims
Carrington
Conwrath
and now Aaron Donald.

I'm thinking that the additions of AD and AC are going to push Cudjo and Conwrath off the roster. But tell me ANY team in the NFL with that much crazy talent on their DL? Man....... if we can solidify that Safety position ..... this defense is going to be off the charts!

Thanks for sticking to a plan and a vision Kevin! I am positive that you are going to upgrade the Offense even more tonight.