Hated team/player memes?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
Was checking some Robert Griffin memes today that were pretty funny, which got me thinking. It would be cool if people on this forum combined their hatred for a team/player/coach/etc and created memes. Just a thought. But please post some if you make one.

Here a few ones I came across to get your thoughts started:

50eb501a8940a_thumb.jpg

tumblr_mal055hUN01rgf7xso1_500.jpg

RG3-good-burger-500x288.jpg

tumblr_mgimimqpAK1rsz6oqo1_500.jpg

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
rickrawk said:
Sorry man. No room for hate in my world.

GO RAMS!!!!
Well, then, post any meme ... Buddha. :sly:

13862711322869552_PbpekBeR_b.jpg

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
Those were pretty funny for sure. I just meant that I don't hate any team or player. Don't like some of them (49ers, Cowboys, Patriots, etc.), but no hate involved. That's all I was saying.

GO RAMS!!!!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
rickrawk said:
Those were pretty funny for sure. I just meant that I don't hate any team or player. Don't like some of them (49ers, Cowboys, Patriots, etc.), but no hate involved. That's all I was saying.

GO RAMS!!!!
I know what you meant. And that's an admirable trait.
I was just funnin' with you.

vfRBn.jpg

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
X said:
rickrawk said:

GO RAMS!!!!
I know what you meant. And that's an admirable trait.
I was just funnin' with you.

vfRBn.jpg
It's all good. Now,I hope the 49ers get their asses whooped Sunday!!!

GO RAMS!!!!