Hateable Qualities Of Remaining Playoff Teams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A55VA6

Legend
hateableChartJ.jpg

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Does anyone like the Cheatriots except Cheatriots fans ?

For me.. Broncos>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cheatriots>Whiners>Seahags

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Oh I think Russell Wilson can be added to the "Guy who will endorse anything for money" column...that fucking insurance commercial with him makes me insane...'Down load the ask Russell Wilson app'...go fuck yourself and your baseball career Russell Wison...how about that app?

BigHornRAMM

Rookie
Name
BigHorn
LOL I like the song in the ad for russel Wilson so I can bear it.. I liked that chart good one!!

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
AFAIC, you can add the little midget to douchey too! Seems a bit to smug for my liking.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
LOL I like the song in the ad for russel Wilson so I can bear it.. I liked that chart good one!!
I did like it. I've heard it so many times though it makes me want to bang my head on the wall.

There is some other advertisement that uses that song too.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Nice chart! Pretty accurate, if you ask me!