Hate every second of this

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.nfl.com/draft/story/0ap1000000162248/article/2013-nfl-draft-sevenround-mock-forecasts-every-pick-1-to-254" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.nfl.com/draft/story/0ap10000 ... k-1-to-254</a>

Not sure if I posted this right, using my iPhone and not the best at it. But this would definitely piss me off. I'm not big on Hopkins in the 1st at all.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Holy shit, Chance Warmack, DeAndre Hopkins, Matt Elam, Giovani Bernard?

Now that would be awesome.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Angry Ram said:
Holy shyte, Chance Warmack, DeAndre Hopkins, Matt Elam, Giovani Bernard?

I just can't get on board with Hopkins. The other 3, love. But I can't see wasting a 1st round pick, trade out if that's the pick

A55VA6

Legend
Angry Ram said:

Agreed.

And I love Hopkins. Would be stoked if he was drafted by us.

Angry Ram

El Juggernauto said:
Angry Ram said:

I just can't get on board with Hopkins. The other 3, love. But I can't see wasting a 1st round pick, trade out if that's the pick

Aside from his alleged hotel adventure, "Nuke" has the best overall credentials from what I've read. He can play outside, has the size, is a good route runner, good hands, and isn't as raw as Cordarrelle Patterson.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Angry Ram said:
El Juggernauto said:
Angry Ram said:

Aside from his alleged hotel adventure, "Nuke" has the best overall credentials from what I've read. He can play outside, has the size, is a good route runner, good hands, and isn't as raw as Cordarrelle Patterson.

His hands are great, but he doesn't seem like a big play guy.I want that in a guy. But i guess you never know until the season starts.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Also

The nearly 4.6 40 scares me. If he was a 4.4, I would be on board. I think you can get him at the top of the 2nd

Angry Ram

Re: Also

El Juggernauto said:
The nearly 4.6 40 scares me. If he was a 4.4, I would be on board. I think you can get him at the top of the 2nd

Really.... by .2 seconds? 40 times are just a small portion of a player.

Big play guy...what do you mean? I want a guy that can consistently make the catch and can get open doing it, and occasionally the long ball.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
That .2 matters to a lot of folks. That .2 can mean a great catch or not. Tho this kid catches everything in his area. Best hands by far I think. I haven't seen enough of his routes to know that he can make up for that speed. Also a .2 is the difference in Chris Johnson and a normal back. I'm not saying I wouldn't like the kid but I think he is a reach at 22

iced

Re: Also

Angry Ram said:
El Juggernauto said:

Really.... by .2 seconds? 40 times are just a small portion of a player.

Big play guy...what do you mean? I want a guy that can consistently make the catch and can get open doing it, and occasionally the long ball.

not having fully healed raises questions and concerns too

A55VA6

Legend
Hopkins has size and great hands. He's one of my top options for sure.