Has the light turned on for Quick?/PD

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
He'll have to do it in the regular season for me to be fully convinced, my outstanding memory of Quick is still the dropped TD against Carolina.

tonyl711

Starter
IMO Quick would have shown a lot more last year if he had a QB that could use him correctly, KC didn't have the arm or accuracy to go deep. Having Britt here to show him how to use his body and mentor him should help a lot. I think this is the year Fisher and Snead have both been saying he will show why they drafted him. he knows he is at a crossroad in his NFL career and has put in the extra time and work to be the best he can be.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
A couple of thoughts;

I like that Quick puts in the work. That says a lot about his football character.

If I'm Fisher I try to find a way to get Quick rolling very early in the season. Get the man some confidence going! (PS: same with GZ)

Naondave

UDFA
Name
David
Quickie has the skills.

Now we need some swagger.

I've got my fingers crossed.

If he hits though, it just makes Austin and Cookie so much more dangerous .