Has Seattle changed the way experts look at WR corps?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FRO

Legend
There is not one set way to build a winner. Seattle used their top picks in the last 2 drafts on WRs.

SierraRam

Recreational User
The Seahawks have one of the toughest D's, Marshawn, and a clutch QB who's ability to extends plays and drives reminds me of "Sir Francis" Tarkington. (Unlike Manzeil, Russell Wilson has earned the comparison)

Any success the WR's had was mostly a byproduct of the aforementioned...

Memphis Ram

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The Seahawks have one of the toughest D's, Marshawn, and a clutch QB who's ability to extends plays and drives reminds me of "Sir Francis" Tarkington. (Unlike Manzeil, Russell Wilson has earned the comparison)

Any success the WR's had was mostly a byproduct of the aforementioned...

I was glad to hear they guy mention that Seahawks offense that I often bring up that did the same in 2005.
Darrell Jackson, Joe Jurevicious, Bobby Engram, and D.J. Hackett were the WRs on that Super Bowl team.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Say what you want about Seattle's WRs, but at least they don't drop the ball.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Joe Jurevicious was so fun to watch no matter what team he played for. The guy would make the most amazing catches.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
They were 26th in passing and 4th in rushing. You add in a historically great defense and there's your answer.

There are two things Wilson does great. He has outstanding pocket awareness and extends plays.

I'm not worried, though. Wilson gets a lot of credit for what Lynch and the running game allows him to do. When they stumble this year, Wilson will be under scrutiny.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
They were 26th in passing and 4th in rushing. You add in a historically great defense and there's your answer.

There are two things Wilson does great. He has outstanding pocket awareness and extends plays.

I'm not worried, though. Wilson gets a lot of credit for what Lynch and the running game allows him to do. When they stumble this year, Wilson will be under scrutiny.

I can't wait til they give him 100 million dollars to dance around back there and throw for 100 yards a game. That will be the end of the Shehawks as a powerhouse team.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Say what you want about Seattle's WRs, but at least they don't drop the ball.
I knew it was a mistake to sign this guy...

Clifford+Franklin.jpg

grease

You nailed it. Their defense and Wilson extending plays is the key and not some grand WR strategy. Seahawks also had a lot of luck at crucial times too to get to the Super Bowl.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
The media is all too willing to crown some GMs and coaches with the next 'Genious' or 'Innovator' label. The reality is it all has been done. Seattles plan is tried and true and been around forever.

Athos

Legend
I knew it was a mistake to sign this guy...

Clifford+Franklin.jpg

The football's like a one-man cold to Clifford Franklin. Clifford Franklin's the only man catchin' it, Clifford Franklin's the only man comin' down wid it.