has Quinn been voted in the top 21 by players?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Just flipped on nfl networks top 100 players of 2014 and there gonna be doing 21-11 next week and as far as I know Quinn hasn't been on there. All I've got to say is it's complete BS if he's not in the top 20. If he's not it's just because players are still upset about Quinn making them look like complete idiots last year

NukeRam

I test nuclear weapons
Name
Mike
Ya he lost the sack title by half a sack to a 32 year old guy who was juicing. And I don't believe his lame excuse for failing the wiz quiz. :rolleyes:

PhxRam

Ya he lost the sack title by half a sack to a 32 year old guy who was juicing. And I don't believe his lame excuse for failing the wiz quiz. :rolleyes:

I just get pissed that they went back and gave Mathis a sack

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Not sure if this was correct or a rumor or not, but I recall hearing or reading somewhere that he was picked as number 2.

Ken

Starter
Name
Ken Morris
Not sure if this was correct or a rumor or not, but I recall hearing or reading somewhere that he was picked as number 2.
That's what I thought. Watt # 1, Quinn # 2. But this thread had me confused that it was a different list.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
While I obviously want Quinn as high as possible, this list has Cam Newton as the 24th (I think) best player in the league. Wtf is that about?

It annoys me how overrated some of these QB's are.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
While I obviously want Quinn as high as possible, this list has Cam Newton as the 24th (I think) best player in the league. Wtf is that about?

And he's ranked above A.Luck.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Quinn will be in the top 10. He wrecks games.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious

It's a list by the players. And Cam is one impressive physical specimen. He's a hard guy to bring down, and athletic as all hell.

A55VA6

Legend
Quinn will be in the top 10. He wrecks games.
That he does. So many times where it felt like Quinn just took over games.

One of my very favorites is when we played the Bears last season. It was towards the end of the game and Quinn beat Bushrod and stripped the ball from McCown, threw him to the ground, picked up the ball and ran it in for the TD. What a great play. And the Colts game where he gets the strip and Long picks it up for a TD. He's really a special player.

Like I said before, I'd be shocked if he wasn't Top 10-15 on the list. He's just gotta be. lol

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Im pretty sure Quinn will be top 10. NFL network did a teaser that all but named RQ as jumping to top 10.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
That he does. So many times where it felt like Quinn just took over games.

One of my very favorites is when we played the Bears last season. It was towards the end of the game and Quinn beat Bushrod and stripped the ball from McCown, threw him to the ground, picked up the ball and ran it in for the TD. What a great play. And the Colts game where he gets the strip and Long picks it up for a TD. He's really a special player.

Like I said before, I'd be shocked if he wasn't Top 10-15 on the list. He's just gotta be. lol
If you haven't seen it, watch the mic'd up with Andrew Luck in our game against them. He dominated that game, and many others too, but Luck, whom some consider a great QB...I don't think he's there yet, see playoffs, and all his picks...keeps begging his coach to put him back in after they pulled him, and the coach had nothing to do with it--fear of Quinn. He makes the best QB's, see Brees, look way worse than our QB, when under the same kind of pressure. That is why I think Bradford will be fine. This OL will be good, if not great, pretty soon.

It's team ball, but he is a huge difference maker, and a huge part of our impending success.