Has Everyone Seen The "help Support Rod" Link?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

moklerman

Warner-phile
I know it took me a while to notice it so I wonder if others have been overlooking it? It's a pretty small goal so it would be nice if the only Rams board I go to got the support it was looking for.

No more PD, no more RRF, no more Herd...this board has the best content and fewest trolls that I've been on and I hope it stays that way. I'm not criticizing, I can only afford to contribute the $5 option but with as many members as there are on this site, $250 should be no problem even if we all just kick in $5.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I gave $50 in the last one.

Is this going to be a monthly ask? Or if not, how often should we expect to see these, or how much to be raised on an annual basis (approx)?

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
I gave $50 in the last one.

Is this going to be a monthly ask? Or if not, how often should we expect to see these, or how much to be raised on an annual basis (approx)?
agreed this would be good info to know. If it is planned to be monthly why not tally a yearly need and post that as the goal to reach?

also why has the banner gone away for supporting members?