Has anyone ordered any Rams gear since the draft ended?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
I just ordered the following from the nflshop.com

* A Nike royal blue & canary yellow Goff jersey (Still pissed on my Bradford purchase)
* Nike navy blue Donald jersey
* Men's Nike Gold Los Angeles Rams Love L. A. T-Shirt,
* Men's Nike Royal Los Angeles Rams Script T-Shirt

Happy anniversary to me, 12 years strong!

Next on my bucket list is a ecodiesel 1500 Laramie

What says you?

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
I just ordered the following from the nflshop.com

* A Nike royal blue & canary yellow Goff jersey (Still pissed on my Bradford purchase)
* Nike navy blue Donald jersey
* Men's Nike Gold Los Angeles Rams Love L. A. T-Shirt,
* Men's Nike Royal Los Angeles Rams Script T-Shirt

Happy anniversary to me, 12 years strong!

Next on my bucket list is a ecodiesel 1500 Laramie

What says you?

I was looking at getting a Goff jersey as well. Do me a favour if you will, when the gear arrives, can you see whether the sizes are accurate? For example, if you ordered L size, is it in that 41-44 ' bracket? Or is it a 'bigger' L than normal? Hope that makes sense!! I bought a Bradford jersey a couple of years ago and it absolutely swam on me.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Will definitely look into hoodies and t-shirts eventually. I'm staying away from jerseys for awhile as I developed a superstition of buying jerseys that tend to lead to the player's demise. Bought a Bradford and Jackson jersey and see where they ended up.

BuffaloRam

Pro Bowler
I'm going to get a white Goff jersey this time - first QB jersey since a 2003 Warner jersey.

PressureD41

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I was looking at getting a Goff jersey as well. Do me a favour if you will, when the gear arrives, can you see whether the sizes are accurate? For example, if you ordered L size, is it in that 41-44 ' bracket? Or is it a 'bigger' L than normal? Hope that makes sense!! I bought a Bradford jersey a couple of years ago and it absolutely swam on me.

I'm an XL guy but I ordered it in XXL, they even say suggest it if i recall correctly. Besides I like to wear a tee under it.
Hope this helps http://www.nflshop.com/HelpDesk/Siz...brand/Nike/genderagegroup/Mens/agegroup/Adult

PressureD41

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

…..

Legend

Maybe you need to order a Tavon Austin jersey?:D

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Will definitely look into hoodies and t-shirts eventually. I'm staying away from jerseys for awhile as I developed a superstition of buying jerseys that tend to lead to the player's demise. Bought a Bradford and Jackson jersey and see where they ended up.

Steven Jackson was the best player on the team for years.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
LOL! I had the same thing happen to me when I bought a Kurt Warner Jersey and then again when I bought a Chris Long Jersey! I too have Sworn-Off!!:LOL: BUT!! I am thinking of Trying to get a Yellow Custom Made Jersey with the Name "DaveFan" and Number "51" on it!!(y):D This way I don't JINX any Players!!:shades::cheers:

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Steven Jackson was the best player on the team for years.

Bought my Jackson jersey during the 2012 season, he voided his contract afterwards. I'm really tempted to get a Quinn jersey but I want him healthy as well

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I would never buy a jersey without them playing a snap in the NFL ever again. Until a rookie proves himself, it's probably best to go with a veteran like Donald.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Bought my Jackson jersey during the 2012 season, he voided his contract afterwards. I'm really tempted to get a Quinn jersey but I want him healthy as well

Yeah, with Quinn recently injured and it being his back, he could have a shortened career. I only pick long tenured proven players myself. You can find them dirt cheap and don't have to worry about them busting. I got a great Faulk away jersey on ebay used. It looks like it was never worn for ten dollars. I also got a nice Bruce home jersey for my son, the same way. I had an old LA Rams jersey when I was a kid. It was always too big for me. I don't know what mom ever did with it. I think the number was 88 but not sure. Wish I still had it.

Austin

Rookie
Name
Douglas
Still haven't bought a jersey. Probably take a couple years, and probably go Gurley, Goff, or Donald. But gotta make sure they'll be the dudes for long enough.

In the meantime, I got one of those new era caps from the draft, with the gray and navy, the one Goff was wearing. It's pretty sick, I have to say. Easy to wear with anything, too.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Kinda , although neither item had anything to do with the draft ,just that I ordered them afterwards , :cool:

Got them both off of eBay

First was an old pennant from the early 1970's

pennant_zpshm3fk4dm.jpg

Second was a youth jacket from the late 1970's , you ordered them out of the Sears Christmas catalog , I used to have one just like it , have no idea what ever happened to it , but always loved it , so when I stumbled across one on eBay , well , I just had to get it , although I have no idea what I'm going to do with it , like I said , it's a youth jacket so won't be able to actually wear it ,, maybe I'll have the wife frame it and hang it on a wall................................some place , :)

jacket1_zpslaqjjppn.jpg

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
I got the Mitchell &Ness throwback hoodie and a throwback tee. Both have the old Rams head and horns. Wanted to get the hat too but just a small size left

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
Im trying to stay away from buying any new gear til the new stadium opens and we get clarification on uniform changes. But its really tough to stay away with all the new young talent

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Walked into the local sports shop and asked if they had any new Rams gear and they had a LA shirt. So had to pick that up. Then was told they would be getting a lot more stuff this summer.

fancents86

Starter
Someone posted some really cool rams hoodies that looked like jerseys. Might pick one of those up even though I live in FL and will literally never wear it.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Yes, I ordered a Goff jersey.
Before that I ordered an Aaron Donald Jersey.