Harvin to Seattle!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Lesson

Oh, really?
Ram Quixote said:
There seems to be some sort of Minnesota-Seattle connection regarding WRs. They signed UFA Rice a couple years ago (who spent much of the next season injured), now trading for Harvin.

Remember Seattle lost OG Hutchinson to Minnesota in a poison-pill RFA deal following their SB-losing season.

Their OC was the OC for the Vikings from 2006-2010, I believe.

Hutchinson/Burleson ordeal was something else, though.

Zero

Pro Bowler
thats alot to give up for a receiver who has never had a 1000 yd season.looking at his stats i cant see why alot people think he is all that.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
MontanaRamsFan said:
Yeah, I will agree that Harvin is a threat, but he'll find a way to piss down his leg as a bust. We will beef up our secondary to counter whatever they do. I am still not sold on seattle's other receivers as being close to elite. Wilson will have the dreaded "sophomore" slump too.

By the way, I see that Boldin is headed to the whiners from Baltimore. More reason to spend money on safety improvements.

I ain't scared of anything these two teams do because they have douchebag head coaches that can screw anything up. F*ck the seacocks and the whiners.

And this... Rams fans... is why ROD is home to the best Rams fans on the web! Anyone feel like taking Montana to an away game? :bangin:

Zero

Pro Bowler
everybody together say

"F*ck the seacocks and the whiners."

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
CGI_Ram said:
MontanaRamsFan said:
Yeah, I will agree that Harvin is a threat, but he'll find a way to piss down his leg as a bust. We will beef up our secondary to counter whatever they do. I am still not sold on seattle's other receivers as being close to elite. Wilson will have the dreaded "sophomore" slump too.

By the way, I see that Boldin is headed to the whiners from Baltimore. More reason to spend money on safety improvements.

I ain't scared of anything these two teams do because they have douchebag head coaches that can screw anything up. F*ck the seacocks and the whiners.

And this... Rams fans... is why ROD is home to the best Rams fans on the web! Anyone feel like taking Montana to an away game? :bangin:

I would be side-by-side with my fellow RAMS fans... at home or in hostile territory! :gr:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
MontanaRamsFan said:
CGI_Ram said:
MontanaRamsFan said:

I would be side-by-side with my fellow RAMS fans... at home or in hostile territory! :gr:

I'm with ya, brother! All the way. Every day!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Username said:
[tweet]311625228834975745[/tweet]

What!!!!???

$10M per year???

LOL!

Deion Branch 2.0...

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Username said:
[tweet]311625228834975745[/tweet]

Oh, this is good... really good. Next, we'll hear that Sherman will want to re-negotiate his contract because he is that good and then some. Let the implosion begin. Suk it seacocks!