Harvey Dahl on The Fast Lane (notes)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
[rp3]http://icestream.dev-cms.com:8000/stl/2012/08/08092012164044.mp3[/rp3]

(How is your 2nd camp going so far?)
Really well. We're doing good, we're getting better, and you know.

(How do you feel about being reunited Boudreau?)
He works really well with the guys, he's a tough coach, he really knows his stuff, knows a lot of good technique and I'm glad to be with him again.

(How are you feeling physically?)
I think we're still getting a lot of work in. A lot of mental reps, and we'll see Sunday. We're gonna be really physical. I think we're gonna be a real physical team.

(About the changes on the line)
It's not easy to develop chemistry. We have some good young guys. Rob Turner's working really hard. There's a lot of opportunity, and a lot of guys hungry. Training camp is the time to come together. We all know each other, now it's time to come together.

[hil][I'm beginning to laugh while listening to this now][/hil]

(Some question about Boudreau)
He'll create competition in the room and give everyone a chance to compete

(Some question about something)
Yeah, I feel like it's the NFL and you have to come to work knowing that every day can be your last. I came up the hard way. If a young guy is outworking me, then you know, I look at it as that can't happen. I gotta be a better technician, be a leader, and set the tone.

Never mind. I can't finish this.

I'm laughing while listening to this and can't transcribe anymore.
I SWEAR TO GOD this guy sounds just like "Rides a 10-speed everywhere guy" from The Family Guy episode below.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgRmP35zdJM[/youtube]

You finish it.