Harkey and Cook questionable for Sunday, Joyner and Roberson ruled out.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Tomorrow might be a great busy day for Bayer if he has to long snap, play TE and some H-back for us. Would love to see him in the offense and on ST, but not at the expense of those guys. Hopefully they can go.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Only when they make a bad snap or in this case replacing one because of injury. The best thing a long snapper can hope for is to totally go unnoticed from a snapping perspective, however, contributing on special teams is a huge plus.

Rams have had a few good ones over the years in Jeff Robinson, Chris Massey and Jake McQuaide. Some might have forgotten, but there were some tumultuous times during the Richie Brooks years with long snappers remember Joe Valerio? First deep snap as a Ram right over the punter's head. Nobody cares about a deep snapper until the snaps start to go awry.
Exsactly.
I was a bit nervous about letting Massey go for Jake at first. I felt it was a pure cap saving move.
As it turned out, Jake is a good one.

fearsomefour

Legend
Turner use to be our C remember? I still keep getting him stuck in my head.. My humblest apologies..

I'm being serious here. For some reason I always get Turner and Wells mixed up. Again, my bad.
Except for the contract that is an easy enough mistake.
Sorry, Wells, that was a cheap shot....

fearsomefour

Legend
Tomorrow might be a great busy day for Bayer if he has to long snap, play TE and some H-back for us. Would love to see him in the offense and on ST, but not at the expense of those guys. Hopefully they can go.
Yeah.
I am interested to see Bayer if he can get some playing time. The biggest issue there would be rhythm with the QB I would think, but, he has the skills to make some plays in the passing game. The answer to Cooks back pain may be Bayer.