Hard knocks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramon Ram

Starter
one of the best episodes I ever saw with browns tonight. Cajuste, njoku, callaway and baker good stuff

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
First episode,, I hated Haley. Second episode, I kind of liked him. Callaway, totally lied, and the Browns let him off the hook. Weak ass. I see a lot of dysfunction here. I don't see a lot of respect, when the coaches are talking to, or at players. Callaway is a good example of this, totally fuck up, totally, not being held accountable. Players see this. Kind of a joke. Coleman was held accountable, and he cried his way off of the team. Loser, but this starts and ends with the guys you draft, right? Gorden, Callaway, Coleman....yada, yada.

Tyrod Taylor, smart, total team player. I like this dude. Mayfield, I think is going to be good. I think he has it.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I watched about half of the episode that was on last night.

My impression... fire Hue immediately. He has zero control and zero respect of those players. A clown show has better leaders.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I'm wit H.I.M. ^^^^^. Jackson is a joke as a head coach. Also agree with DR that Taylor is a good, loyal team player.. .. And he can play. Mayfield is going to be a baller. I think the Brownies may have ended that horrible streak of QB busts with this kid. Great pocket presence and mobility with a strong enough arm. Loved him at OU, and had a feeling he would translate well at this level. We shall see.

Billy Baroo

How about a Fresca?
I know it’s edited but I found it very odd Jackson didn’t take the time to mourn his mom. Went right back to work after he found out she passed. Brother died like 8 days earlier too, which he seemed to mentally bury. He shows emotion on the sidelines however??