Hard Knocks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
I've never seen it and don't plan on ever seeing it but I'm glad we're not doing it because as A55VA6 said, I want no distractions for our rookies.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
albefree69 said:
I've never seen it and don't plan on ever seeing it but I'm glad we're not doing it because as A55VA6 said, I want no distractions for our rookies.

I was late to find Hard Knocks, but it is one of the best, if not the best, show on TV. It's unlike any other sports program.

I would love to see the Rams do it. You get to know the players and their personalities. Guys like Chris Long, JL, and Finnegan would be awesome to watch. It would help the team financially too, as it increases the fan base.

After seeing what happened to Chad Johnson last year, I think the show would actually help keep the rookies in line. I mean sure it would be a bit of a distraction, but on the other hand they may study the playbook more or spend more time in the facility to look better on TV

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
libertadrocks said:
albefree69 said:

I was late to find Hard Knocks, but it is one of the best, if not the best, show on TV. It's unlike any other sports program.

I would love to see the Rams do it. You get to know the players and their personalities. Guys like Chris Long, JL, and Finnegan would be awesome to watch. It would help the team financially too, as it increases the fan base.

After seeing what happened to Chad Johnson last year, I think the show would actually help keep the rookies in line. I mean sure it would be a bit of a distraction, but on the other hand they may study the playbook more or spend more time in the facility to look better on TV

There's always two sides to everything...and I think u may be right!

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
Maybe I'll watch this years episode. I's sometimes good to know what you're talking about if you're going to talk about it. Although I'm not sure I'm gonna make that a habit. :lol: