Hard Knocks on NFLN

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Want to relive last year's Hard Knocks in LA show? You get your chance on the NFL Network on Tues. at 10pm. Fisher was right, the team would not do the 7-9 BS in the season...

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
No thanks, lived through that show once, that was enough for me!!

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I rather watch the video of my ex-girlfriends sister giving birth with her family present again than watch that Hard knocks again. Oh, and that was the most horrifying video ever.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's funny...I purposefully subscribed to HBO NOW last year for Hard Knocks, but found Game of Thrones and Veep which I binged watched. I will do so again fir the last season of GOT next month....

SierraRam

Recreational User
I rather watch the video of my ex-girlfriends sister giving birth with her family present again than watch that Hard knocks again. Oh, and that was the most horrifying video ever.

Your kid? ;)

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
It was a f'd up show. To much BS with Will Hayes & mermaid.

I'll check it out though just because I can fast forward through some of the better scenes.

--So any one going to watch the amazon show with The Rams from last season ?I

J. Joyner & Fisher jr ?

Showed how bad Fisher is when he cut that center dude. He was probably the best guard The Rams had last season.

Is Rhaney going to get cut this year ?

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I will do so again fir the last season of GOT next month....

Then drop HBO and add Showtime because Billions is worth the price, but with Paul Giamatti & Damian Lewis, how could you miss?

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Then drop HBO and add Showtime because Billions is worth the price, but with Paul Giamatti & Damian Lewis, how could you miss?
No...I am a GOT freak, and I like Westworld quite a lot too. Plus, I can get HBO on my iPad with a month to month deal, and I can quit at any time. Btw, what's Billions about?

Zodi

Hall of Fame
It's funny...I purposefully subscribed to HBO NOW last year for Hard Knocks, but found Game of Thrones and Veep which I binged watched. I will do so again fir the last season of GOT next month....

There's two more "half" seasons of GoT. Seven episodes this year and six next year I believe. Love that show.

InnovatedMind

NO MA'AM President
Name
Joe
I have never, and will never watch / get sucked into GoT. I hear George RR Martin is having a hell of a time writing new episodes / seasons because of what he does to the characters, storylines.

Not worth it, imo.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have never, and will never watch / get sucked into GoT. I hear George RR Martin is having a hell of a time writing new episodes / seasons because of what he does to the characters, storylines.

Not worth it, imo.
Say it ain't so!

InnovatedMind

NO MA'AM President
Name
Joe
Say it ain't so!

LOL!!!

Don't push me Loyal... or else! :p
aea3b3c95be16b368691732609d4b6cdcc53759dd386880dd1251b926ce48b08.jpg

InnovatedMind

NO MA'AM President
Name
Joe
Guys!

Check out "Ballers" on HBO. I too got HBO Now last year just for Hard Knocks (LOL!) ... but admittedly, it was kind of lame, I liked Ballers a lot more! (not the same at all, just a great show about football players and an agent [Dwayne Johnson])

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

Not worth it, imo.

I think the problem is that he had a lot of time to write the first books but now he is pressed to write faster for the sake of the show.

The real problem is that the show is enormously expensive to produce.