'Hard Knocks' is back

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Biermann, Matthews brawl in 'Hard Knocks' teaser
By Dan Hanzus

This would be a good time to renew your premium cable subscription. Hard Knocks is back.

The award-winning documentary will begin its ninth season on Tuesday at 10 p.m. ET with an inside look at the first week of training camp with the Atlanta Falcons.

Above you'll find a teaser clip from Tuesday's premiere, featuring an entertaining skirmish between defensive end Kroy Biermann and rookie offensive tackle Jake Matthews.

"You hit me in the face again, 70, you see what the f--- happens," barks Biermann, now officially on our radar as a potential breakout star of the season.

An amused-looking Matt Ryan and Julio Jones are shown taking in the mini-brawl from a safe distance.

"Biermann and Jake ... first day," the quarterback deadpans.

Fun fact: Biermann is married to Real Housewives of Atlanta star Kim Zolciak, whom we're told by the wife is a notorious figure in that program's history. A Zolciak cameo in Hard Knocks has already been taken off the board in Vegas.

For the third consecutive year, the Around The League team will deliver Hard Knocks recaps after all six episodes. Let's enjoy the greatest NFL program in television history ... together. As a primer, here's our Hard Knocks unofficial viewing guide from last year.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Biermann, Matthews brawl in 'Hard Knocks' teaser
By Dan Hanzus

This would be a good time to renew your premium cable subscription. Hard Knocks is back.

The award-winning documentary will begin its ninth season on Tuesday at 10 p.m. ET with an inside look at the first week of training camp with the Atlanta Falcons.

Above you'll find a teaser clip from Tuesday's premiere, featuring an entertaining skirmish between defensive end Kroy Biermann and rookie offensive tackle Jake Matthews.

"You hit me in the face again, 70, you see what the f--- happens," barks Biermann, now officially on our radar as a potential breakout star of the season.

An amused-looking Matt Ryan and Julio Jones are shown taking in the mini-brawl from a safe distance.

"Biermann and Jake ... first day," the quarterback deadpans.

Fun fact: Biermann is married to Real Housewives of Atlanta star Kim Zolciak, whom we're told by the wife is a notorious figure in that program's history. A Zolciak cameo in Hard Knocks has already been taken off the board in Vegas.

For the third consecutive year, the Around The League team will deliver Hard Knocks recaps after all six episodes. Let's enjoy the greatest NFL program in television history ... together. As a primer, here's our Hard Knocks unofficial viewing guide from last year.

I'm getting a video is no longer available error.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
Gonna be fun getting to watch Jackson bounce back, hes still got the hunger in him.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I'm excited. I love hard knocks. Love seeing things from the inside. I am one of the few it seems that would love to see a close look of our Rams.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
It's a cool show...nothing about the Falcons really interests me though, not even SJ39.