Hard Knocks: Buccaneers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
First episode aired earlier this week, anyone watch it? Thoughts?

I've liked what I've seen so far, there is a lot of energy surrounding the team. After going 9-7 last season there is a lot of buzz and pressure on them to take the next step.

Relwolf91

Starter
Name
Sean
Yeah it was pretty good. I like the personalities of McCoy and Winston. Their offense is going to be explosive. I wish we had Evans and Djax. Such a good combination.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Yeah, I watched it, and they made Jameson look worse than Goff last year. Jameson certainly wasn't sharp, at all, and made a lot of bad decisions, or didn't know what he was doing. He drew a lot of ire from his head coach. Especially getting called out, and yelled at, in front of the whole team. I thought that was brutal. But hey, every coach has his own style.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah, I watched it, and they made Jameson look worse than Goff last year. Jameson certainly wasn't sharp, at all, and made a lot of bad decisions, or didn't know what he was doing. He drew a lot of ire from his head coach. Especially getting called out, and yelled at, in front of the whole team. I thought that was brutal. But hey, every coach has his own style.
I think it shows the amount of pressure that is put upon Winston. McCoy basically said Winston is the future of the franchise, and the way Koetter talks to him I believe Koetter feels the same way. Winston looked pretty good early on in some clips.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I think it shows the amount of pressure that is put upon Winston. McCoy basically said Winston is the future of the franchise, and the way Koetter talks to him I believe Koetter feels the same way. Winston looked pretty good early on in some clips.
He really struggled in team. I love his personality. He is an interesting dude, and a natural leader. You can tell his team really respects, and follows him.

His upbringing was rough.

Oh, and sure they feel that about him. Part of my comment was about how Hard Knocks can skew the way things really look. All or Nothing was much better, and I love Hard Knocks, never missed an episode.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
He really struggled in team. I love his personality. He is an interesting dude, and a natural leader. You can tell his team really respects, and follows him.

His upbringing was rough.

Oh, and sure they feel that about him. Part of my comment was about how Hard Knocks can skew the way things really look. All or Nothing was much better, and I love Hard Knocks, never missed an episode.
Gotcha, yeah Hard Knocks appears to create a narrative. I've only watched the Rams All or Nothing, but I preferred that over Hard Knocks. His upbringing was rough. I agree about his personality, comes off as a great guy and natural leader. Also it seems genuine with him, sometimes players, QBs especially, come off as too polished, like its an act.

Last edited: