Hard Knocks Anyone?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
I know its early but the Rams are an enticing team to cover for Hard Knocks this year possibly as the draft and FA are over. And I thought i read that the Rams could be forced possibly if they qualify or something if I'm not mistake idk. But either way as long as its not too much distraction it would be amazing to watch this years Rams training camp.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
He'll yes. I would get HBO just to watch it.

I know Mojo feels the same way.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Done ever want any part of that...I don't see any positives that come out of having your dirty laundry tossed out for anybody to see... Then taking time that could be better spent turning this team into a cohesive group, to pick up and wash said laundry...I'm not into the "good entertainment" crap... That kind of entertainment isn't what I'm looking for as a Ram fan...I'd rather be entertained by a stomping of the 'Hawks, 9ers or Cards.. (or any other team)..

bluecoconuts

Legend
I still think the NFL is going to wait on it. We all know what might happen, and the NFL can't force any team to go on the show if they've been on it in the past 10 years.

They'll hold onto that card until they feel it's best, and with the potential story on the horizon they wont give it up yet.

Jumava1968

Starter
Name
Jumava
This could be the year it all comes together so no I wouldn't want any distractions that could take away from that.Remember this is a very young team so creating mountains out of mole hills is inevitable with the maturity level on the team jmho.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
200.gif

StevenG-BR

Rookie
People keep claiming it's a distraction. Yet every training camp we go distraction-free & end up with a losing season.

Maybe Hard Knocks will turn the tables and fix that. Maybe we need a distraction.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Young team, chaos, distraction, Fisher wants their undecided attention during Yoga...

Did I miss any of the old reasons?

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
To be honest, I'd love it.

Just call it "the Chris Long Show starring William Hayes and his dinosaur theories"

It will never happen though, fisher is part of the competition comitee and a veteran head coach, there's no chance the rams will be on it if fisher doesn't want it

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My stance on hard knocks remains the same as it does every year. I get the possible distraction concerns but id be lying if I said I did t want to see a behind the scenes look at one of my biggest obsessions in life...

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
My stance on hard knocks remains the same as it does every year. I get the possible distraction concerns but id be lying if I said I did t want to see a behind the scenes look at one of my biggest obsessions in life...
'zactly. And I'll add this. If having HBO looking on from the sidelines and interviewing players after practice is such a distraction that it derails the teams' focus, then they don't have what it takes to get very far anyway. Because the pressures of the postseason are far more intense.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
'zactly. And I'll add this. If having HBO looking on from the sidelines and interviewing players after practice is such a distraction that it derails the teams' focus, then they don't have what it takes to get very far anyway. Because the pressures of the postseason are far more intense.

Fuck, you guys are right. I've always been against it but you guys convinced me. Bring the hard knocks on.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And with HBO going on demand I'll be able to watch it, catch up on Game of Thrones an watch that True Detective show.
I dont buy in to any jinx theory
Although I must say, I'm sure they wont pick the Rams for 2015 because 2016 is still unsettled and could possibly be real interesting