Hard Count

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sleepy1711

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Can we talk about Goff's hard counts?? How many times did he draw the defense off-sides?? The only thing he has to do now is pull the Aaron Rodgers type deal and score touchdowns on those penalties.

KayJay

Starter
He'll get there, right now its all about perfecting it. Its clear his hard count and cadence is effecting opposing defenses. Pretty soon he's going to start snapping the ball anyway and torching defenses. He's being safe rather than sorry in case the refs don't see the man jump off. He's using it more strategically than opportunistically. Next year I can't wait to see him in this offense, he'll be light years ahead. We are seeing what Carson Wentz is like in his second year of his offense.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
He'll get there, right now its all about perfecting it. Its clear his hard count and cadence is effecting opposing defenses. Pretty soon he's going to start snapping the ball anyway and torching defenses. He's being safe rather than sorry in case the refs don't see the man jump off. He's using it more strategically than opportunistically. Next year I can't wait to see him in this offense, he'll be light years ahead. We are seeing what Carson Wentz is like in his second year of his offense.
Still take Goff. Better footwork, more accurate and less chance of injury.

KayJay

Starter
Still take Goff. Better footwork, more accurate and less chance of injury.
You're preaching the choir my boy. I didn't even think Wentz was going to be that good. He made me eat crow. Goff didn't, because I was impressed with some of the things he actually did last year despite being in a bad position.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
You're preaching the choir my boy. I didn't even think Wentz was going to be that good. He made me eat crow. Goff didn't, because I was impressed with some of the things he actually did last year despite being in a bad position.
Yup. His footwork and release always caught my attention. Easier to avoid the rush when your feet and are constantly moving. Reminds me of Peyton Manning.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
If Goff starts Burning Teams on False-Starts, Like Rodgers is noted for, by the end of the Season, He'll get League MVP this year!!(y);):D