Happy Thanksgiving

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Going to Colorado skiing and may not be on for 9 days here so HTG

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Thanks Rich. Same to you buddy.

Avoid the trees on the bunny slopes, yeah?

stan

Rookie
Hope you're better at impersonating Cher out there rather than Sonny. :cheese:

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
stan said:
Funny, the year he and the Kennedy guy got killed ,I was skiing on some 213's that were cranked for downhilling , got slammed from the side into a hardened snow bank and tore all but about 20% of my right calf in two.
My right foot almost had to be amputated because the swelling "compartmentalized " and turned it blue,two more shades darker and I'd be the peg legged captain of the Cap'n Moe.
The ONLY thing that doesn't bother that leg now................skiing, go figuh!

I've never skiied in drag ,but for you stanley I'll try :shifty:

stan

Rookie
Thordaddy said:
stan said:
Funny, the year he and the Kennedy guy got killed ,I was skiing on some 213's that were cranked for downhilling , got slammed from the side into a hardened snow bank and tore all but about 20% of my right calf in two.
My right foot almost had to be amputated because the swelling "compartmentalized " and turned it blue,two more shades darker and I'd be the peg legged captain of the Cap'n Moe.
The ONLY thing that doesn't bother that leg now................skiing, go figuh!

I've never skiied in drag ,but for you stanley I'll try :shifty:

Yikes. Glad you recovered. About your skiing in drag.....pictures please. :tooth: