Happy New Years! And a bold prediction!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

StevenG-BR

Rookie
Happy New Years to all!

2014 wasn't the greatest season of Rams football, but I'm confident this team is ripe and ready to burst. In fact, I believe 2015 is our year to shine. We've all been waiting for a long time, and I think it's finally here.

I've had about six Guinness' and some champagne, so I'm feeling over confident right now, but mark my prediction: THIS IS THE YEAR THE RAMS WIN THE NFC.

No, not a typo. I didn't say "the NFC West." I'm talking the NFC Championship game. It's my first gut feeling of the new year and I'm going with it. Copy the link to this thread, save it in a Word/Notepad file, set a reminder on your phone's calendar for January 2016 that says "open the prediction file". You'll see. Thanks me later.

Let's make 2015 a great year for the Rams!

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Happy New Years to all!

2014 wasn't the greatest season of Rams football, but I'm confident this team is ripe and ready to burst. In fact, I believe 2015 is our year to shine. We've all been waiting for a long time, and I think it's finally here.

I've had about six Guinness' and some champagne, so I'm feeling over confident right now, but mark my prediction: THIS IS THE YEAR THE RAMS WIN THE NFC.

No, not a typo. I didn't say "the NFC West." I'm talking the NFC Championship game. It's my first gut feeling of the new year and I'm going with it. Copy the link to this thread, save it in a Word/Notepad file, set a reminder on your phone's calendar for January 2016 that says "open the prediction file". You'll see. Thanks me later.

Let's make 2015 a great year for the Rams!

Put me out on the limb with you, plus it is the "Year of the Ram" in 2015

StevenG-BR

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Put me out on the limb with you, plus it is the "Year of the Ram" in 2015

I just looked it up, that's awesome!

You know the last time it was the year of the Ram? 2003....the last NFC West title we won.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I think that this ^ will include going 6-0 in the NFC West!

I'm sticking with my 8-8 prediction, but I'd rather yours comes true. Either way I'll be there (my living room) cheering us on, I just want Rams football featuring Sam Bradford back :(.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I'm sticking with my 8-8 prediction, but I'd rather yours comes true. Either way I'll be there (my living room) cheering us on, I just want Rams football featuring Sam Bradford back :(.

I'm gonna need you to be a lot more chipper than that, homes.