Happy New Year!!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

It's 15 minutes into the new year here in Sydney so i thought I'd give a shout out to the best group of people on the planet.

Happy New Year ROD ram family.

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam
2017 has been a great year for the Rams and Rams Fans and a Super Bowl victory will be an even better start for the Year 2018!!! It is an Awesome Time to be a Rams Fan (Of course, it is ALWAYS great to be a Rams Fan!)!!!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Happy New Year Everyone, enjoy our long Playoff Run to the Super Bowl!!!(y);):yess:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
January - June 1st was the lowest I was in my life. June - August were extremely high stress. September to today it's been trending up. I'm happier, the Rams are doing well, and everything is AWESOME!!!!

tenor.gif

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Happy New Year to all. Let's hope we are heading into a long period of Rams playoff teams and Superbowls.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Happy New Year ROD!

The Rams have certainly given us all something to be happy about, as far as football goes.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Happy New Year, my ROD brethren! May we have a Super Bowl win to cap off this amazing year! :D

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Happy New Years all, and let's raise a toast towards a great 32nd pick in the first round!

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Have a very happy and safe New Years Rams friends, ... we deserve it.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Happy New Years to the entire Ramily. Nothing but love for ya.