Happy New Year ROD!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
Happy new year guys. I'm heading into party mode myself and was making plans for transportation.

BE CAREFUL!

Not driving under the influence isn't enough. Watch out for the dumb shits who didn't make the right decision. They will be out their too.

Have fun ROD!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
smileycheersblank-vi.gif

Be safe everyone. Happy New Year!

Happy new year (officially here) may this year bring us a healthy Sam Bradford and our first playoffs since forever...along with health and world peace, but that's secondary to Rams football.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Happy new Year to all my brothers (and sisters) here on ROD! If venturing out tonight, please stay safe out there. I'm planted at home as the MRs. is working, but there's some good college football on and plenty of wine. :cool:

Here's to you all, and especially the "powers to be" that run this great site. Hear me CGI, PT, and X? Cheers!

:cheers::cheers: :cheers:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Thanks, and the same to all.

I'm hunkered down, drinking Crown, and watching football. Didn't want to go out, or host a party tonight.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Cheers to all my ROD brothers and sisters out there be safe ringing in the new year

:cheers:

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Happy New Year all my ROD brethren! Watching bowl games and eating finger foods with some good vino!

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
New Years is amateur night, WAY better to have a nice meal at home with loved ones and fine spirits.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Here's to another shit year. Have a good one all.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Happy New Year everyone!

As Johnny Hekker said on Twitter, 2015 is the year of the ram in Chinese zodiac!