Happy New Year, Rams bro's

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
bills-patriots-football1-460x307.jpg

RFIP

Haha, Happy New year to you and all the ROD family out there! I know it's New years and not Thanksgiving BUT since I am a newbie here I did want to say how thankful I am that I stumbled on to this place (Shame on your Ohio, Max and a few others who post on the herd board with me but never told me about this great place! LOL!).

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Thanks to X and CGI for keeping the lights on for another year! Can't wait to get off work so I can have a damn beer lol. :meh:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Happy New Year everyone!

It's already 2014 where I live! Damn! Where did 2013 go?

Best wishes and good health to everyone and those close to you!

RFIP

Happy New Year everyone!

It's already 2014 where I live! Damn! Where did 2013 go?

Best wishes and good health to everyone and those close to you!

Hanging on to the last 36 mins of 13' here in the east!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Hanging on to the last 36 mins of 13' here in the east!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm one of the few that rock Atlantic time. It sucks for night football games.

Cheers!

Alan

Legend
Happy New Year all! Next year is gonna be better. Ram wise.

RFIP

ITS HAPPY NEW YEARS HERE IN THE EATS NOW!!!!!

AND LET ME SAY 2014 WILL BE THE YEAR OF THE RAM!!!! REMEMBER WHERE YOU HEARD IT FIRST!!!!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Yeah... It's been "next year" for us too often...

But I think the pieces are coming together and a year from now we're talking playoffs!

Bam!

RFIP

Yeah... It's been "next year" for us too often...

But I think the pieces are coming together and a year from now we're talking playoffs!

Bam!

I understand and I hear far too often from disgruntled Ram fans (not putting you in that category) who can't see past a teams record. This team is light years more talented than the one Fisher inherited 2 years ago and next year the talent will be matured, along with a few new FA's and a sweet rookie class including Sammy Watkins, which will put the Rams over the top!

TRUST ME MY FRIEND!

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Happy New Years Rams brothers and sisters too!! Here's to a healthy year for you all and for our team too!

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Happy New Year to everyone.

Any new year traditions? Resolutions?

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
Haha, Happy New year to you and all the ROD family out there! I know it's New years and not Thanksgiving BUT since I am a newbie here I did want to say how thankful I am that I stumbled on to this place (Shame on your Ohio, Max and a few others who post on the herd board with me but never told me about this great place! LOL!).

I tried but the admins deleted it.