Happy New Year Ram Bros!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
It's 00.20am on the 1st of January, 2013 over here. Happy new year! Some might say posting on a football forum right now is sad, I call it dedicated. Things are looking up for us in 2013!! All the best to you and yours!

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Happy New Year Ram's bro's!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Happy New Year to all of you guys!

:cheese:

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Happy New Year to all! Looking forward to a great 2013! GO RAMS!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Happy New Year All!

And somebody check one of those Chinese calenders. 2013 has got to be the year of the RAM!!!

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Hope all of you BAMF's enjoy! Me,myself and I will be kicking it with old no.7, Mary Jane and a mixture of Mastodon, Black Label Society, the Doors, SRV, Alice in Chains, Opeth and some Sevendust. The badass g/f had to work so be it. :bangin:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Been great having you guys here this year. Best collection of jackwagons on the net, baby!

All the best for 2013!

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
My last swan song for the night if you will (post) I'm gonna try to make it thru Cantrell's- Boggy Depot and Degradation Trip. Not quite sure yet when and which track or album I end up passing out to and "it" continues to absorb subliminally.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Hope everyone has a safe and fun New Year! 2013 is going to be a lot of fun! 2014 will be better, only because that February Bradford will light up New Jersey.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
X said:
Been great having you guys here this year. Best collection of jackwagons on the net, baby!

All the best for 2013!

Wait a minute My Friend, who you callin' "best" :ww:

HNY to one and all, colonoscopy revealed nothing that will prevent my continued charm from being efused upon my ROD compatriots.
I knew you were wondering :tooth:

The CD will be out on Blue Ray in the spring ,what? BTW, is a jackwagon and how did so many get here?

Gotta go place Auld Lang Syne for Larry Darreland Darrel on the juice harp eat my Black Eyed Peas ,just the tape, and listen to my new Mumford Bros. CD or maybe XM NFL radio .

Ain't it great to start a new year NOT arguing about a former coach?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Thordaddy said:
X said:

All the best for 2013!

HNY to one and all, colonoscopy revealed nothing that will prevent my continued charm from being efused upon my ROD compatriots.

The CD will be out on Blue Ray in the spring ,what? BTW, is a jackwagon and how did so many get here?

Gotta go place Auld Lang Syne for Larry Darreland Darrel on the juice harp eat my Black Eyed Peas ,just the tape, and listen to my new Mumford Bros. CD or maybe XM NFL radio .

Jackwagon is just a term of endearment.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaFy0x_Uixo[/youtube]

Glad everything came out (and will continue to come out) good for ya.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
X said:
Thordaddy said:
X said:

All the best for 2013!

Jackwagon is just a term of endearment.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaFy0x_Uixo[/youtube]

Glad everything came out (and will continue to come out) good for ya.

I knew that and thanks, I've NEVER been more "at home "on the net than here cuz JMO "jackwagon" is a synonym for Fine MF's.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Best to all and thanks for a great time here on the board during 2012.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I definitely enjoyed the 2012 season with you guys. Some of the best football connoisseurs are here!

Cheers and Happy New Year!

GcBean

Rookie
Name
Gil
5:30pm and I'm still feeling the effects of last night. Haven't tied one on like that in a while.