Happy Mother's Day....Uniforms That will make everybody Happy!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Match those unis, with my helmet design (and perfectly match the colors), and I would be very happy. LOL

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Love 'em! Especially with the white jerseys.
Stripes are fine, and still prefer the narrower horns.
Kevin.....Listen up!

Ram65

Legend
usatsi_12030906.jpg

It's a slow day here.

For comparison sacks. I like the white on white look with the blue. I do like these helmets.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Make the horns thinner, and perfect.
You're the only person I've personally ever seen lobby for thinner horns. If they let us vote on InstaYouTwitFace again like they did for the pants a couple of years ago, I think you'd lose by a vote of everyone to you.

Not to be mean or anything. Just saying. I'm in a bad mood and probably shouldn't be posting. Sorry man.

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
You're the only person I've personally ever seen lobby for thinner horns. If they let us vote on InstaYouTwitFace again like they did for the pants a couple of years ago, I think you'd lose by a vote of everyone to you.

Not to be mean or anything. Just saying. I'm in a bad mood and probably shouldn't be posting. Sorry man.
Maybe you are just in a bad mood. Maybe you are drunk. Or maybe you just can not read very well. See post #23

I meant thinner horns than the ones shown in post #1. Not current unis.
If the Rams just said they would go with the Vince Ferragamo Jack Youngblood, Erick Dickerson unis from the 70s-80s then said the throwbacks would be the Decon Jones-Roman Gabriel uniforms from the 60s the vast majority of us would be happy.
Now go back to bed.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Maybe you are just in a bad mood. Maybe you are drunk. Or maybe you just can not read very well. See post #23

I meant thinner horns than the ones shown in post #1. Not current unis.
If the Rams just said they would go with the Vince Ferragamo Jack Youngblood, Erick Dickerson unis from the 70s-80s then said the throwbacks would be the Decon Jones-Roman Gabriel uniforms from the 60s the vast majority of us would be happy.
Now go back to bed.
I know what you meant. I was just trying to say (and sounded like an ass, my apologies) that I've only ever seen people say thicker horns. This being an example of something I've seen people say the horns should be like:

Va9q0x3_d.jpg

Not my photo
View: https://m.imgur.com/gallery/9l9PAfu