Happy Mothers Day from the Rams rookies

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
This is a good watch!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.stlouisrams.com/media-center/videos/Happy-Mothers-Day-from-the-Rookies/43408359-303f-44b9-92e1-f6df16703e7d" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.stlouisrams.com/media-center ... df16703e7d</a>

[stl]43408359-303f-44b9-92e1-f6df16703e7d[/stl]

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
That is freaking AWESOME! So glad we now have a class organization that takes ALL things into consideration!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
ReddingRam said:
That is freaking AWESOME! So glad we now have a class organization that takes ALL things into consideration!

I think its a good culture builder. Puts some perspective on the guys to "be good" out there... mom is watching!

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
CGI_Ram said:
ReddingRam said:

I think its a good culture builder. Puts some perspective on the guys to "be good" out there... mom is watching!

Not only that ... but I bet Stan Kroenke footed the bill to bring these players their Mom's on a very important day. Things like this will NOT go unnoticed by players .... both current and future.

Well played....

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
ReddingRam said:
CGI_Ram said:
ReddingRam said:

Not only that ... but I bet Stan Kroenke footed the bill to bring these players their Mom's on a very important day. Things like this will NOT go unnoticed by players .... both current and future.

Well played....

Exactly!

A55VA6

Legend
Man that's an awesome video.

All these guys seem like such good guys. Sad to see that Brandon McGee's mom passed away at an early age. Glad they all got to spend mothers day with their moms!