1. To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Happy Independence Day

Discussion in 'OFF TOPIC' started by RhodyRams, Jul 4, 2014.

1. RhodyRams Well-Known Member

Happy Declaration of Independence Day – The annual reminder to celebrate our life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness. Our parents gave us life, our founding fathers gave us liberty, but the pursuit of happiness…well that’s on us to take an active role in the pursuit. So for this holiday it’s time to get your pursuit on, and if ya don’t catch all your happiness today then pursue it again tomorrow, and again the next day, and the next day after that, and so on…with liberty and justice, FOR ALL!

Tron and Prime Time like this.
  2. DaveFan'51 Well-Known Member

I'd like to send a "Special" shout-out to all the Marines I served with In "Nam! so to all you Jar-Heads out their who served in the 3rd Battalion 1st Marines from 1965 to 1967 in Viet Nam Here's to the Old "Thundering Third" remember our Motto 'Balls of the Corps'! ( for those of you out their you can find our Old Insignia on Wikipedia, I would have posted it, to share it, but I couldn't figure it out!) Happy Independence Day to you and yours!!

Tron likes this.
  3. LosAngelesRams Janoris Ogletree

[​IMG]

DaveFan'51 likes this.
  4. DaveFan'51 Well-Known Member

I can't thank you enough for posting this for me and the other men I served with!!!:D

5. LosAngelesRams Janoris Ogletree

No problem brother, I hope you had a great 4th of July! ;)