Happy Father's Day y'all!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Just wanted to give an early shout out to all you fathers! Whether it's biological, adopted, or you being a father figure at all to anyone in any way, shape, or form! HAPPY FATHERS DAY! Y'ALL ARE MVPs and deserve the absolute best!

Cheers from me, to you!

IE Rams

Pro Bowler
Just sitting here drinking beer with my Pops and son watching Leatherheads.

Livin :clinkingbeer:

Last edited:

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Cool Fathers Day gift! Nice thermal shirt previously owned by McVay

D8F4334D-E879-4D0C-B0D1-BDCF6115D5C0.jpeg
6C99308F-C18E-4EF2-916E-910BE1B92941.jpeg

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Not sure if this is the right place to post this. Just gets to me & think is a little disrespectful for Hopkins?

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
From the above article,I just thought Hopkins name might be one of his respect to his upbringing.Then again the only thing I recalled when he got drafted was his father played Pro Football.If you got to upbringing it shows that.

Here is who his dad is -

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Brad Hopkins was a quality Offensive Tackle for more than a dozen years. Mid-first round pick, and went to some Pro Bowls. Starter against the Rams in the 1999 Super Bowl.

Last edited:

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Right back at ya. I hope you had a great one.
Spent until 3pm mixing hot mixes for the sprayer and then went and saw my pops for a bit and then got home to see the wife and our fur babies! I hope you did too!!

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
I never lost sight of my (our) 5 senses they're all a gift from above; sight, smell,hear, touch and taste. What a gift going to see Govt Mule tomorrow night. Ehays yo @-X- @ and @salasie