HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Today is the 289th Birthday of the United States Marine Corps, So I wanted to take a moment to say, to all my fellow current, and former Marine, out their in ROD World, Happy Birthday!! Semper Fi!! ( And a Special shout-out to any members of my Old unit, when I was in Nam!)
th.jpg

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
Happy Birthday indeed!

I've never served but I appreciate all the work of those of you that have served.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Today is the 239th Birthday of the United States Marine Corps, So I wanted to take a moment to say, to all my fellow current, and former Marine, out their in ROD World, Happy Birthday!! Semper Fi!! ( And a Special shout-out to any members of my Old unit, when I was in Nam!)View attachment 3991
Had to fix my own typo!

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
My cousin was a Marine in Nam! He was there for 2 tours and the Tet Offensive! Developed brain cancer from agent orange! God Rest His Soul!