Happy Birthday to our Franchise Signal Caller

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Happy Birthday Jared! Looking forward to watching you lead our team for many years.

And for the record, I'd go back to 30 in a heartbeat. 22? Not so much.
Yeah, 30 was the shit.

Old enough to know better, young enough not to care.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Surf caravan to Santa Rosa Beach, Mexico, Drank a crap load of tequila trying to be the first to get the worm. Puked all the way back to Carson. Sick for 4 days. To this day, if I get a wiff of tequila my gorge starts o rise.

Oh you struck an old memory bubbaram... many years ago when my ex-girlfriend whom I was a few years older than turned 21, we decided to get cute and attempted to finished off a whole bottle of Jose Cuervo in our little apartment.

We finished off about 3/4 of that bottle in about 2 hours having a grand old time. Long story short we went back to our bedroom for some drunk naughty fun and not even 5 minutes into the action....................

She threw up all over my chest, arm and the side of the bed on down to the floor carpet as she staggered to the bathroom... :puke:

True story and after another 30 mins or so of her puking up her guts, she passed out on our bathroom floor. I eventually had one small upchuck session in our other bathroom. That same night, I had to clean up all of her mess which took at least an hour or more.

You can be sure we never had Tequila together again and she never would drink anything else but a glass of white wine for as long as we stayed together...

cuervoespecial750_new__12263__04196.1358534096.1280.1280.jpg

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Oh you struck an old memory bubbaram... many years ago when my ex-girlfriend whom I was a few years older than turned 21, we decided to get cute and attempted to finished off a whole bottle of Jose Cuervo in our little apartment.

We finished off about 3/4 of that bottle in about 2 hours having a grand old time. Long story short we went back to our bedroom for some drunk naughty fun and not even 5 minutes into the action....................

She threw up all over my chest, arm and the side of the bed on down to the floor carpet as she staggered to the bathroom... :puke:

True story and after another 30 mins or so of her puking up her guts, she passed out on our bathroom floor. I eventually had one small upchuck session in our other bathroom. That same night, I had to clean up all of her mess which took at least an hour or more.

You can be sure we never had Tequila together again and she never would drink anything else but a glass of white wine for as long as we stayed together...

cuervoespecial750_new__12263__04196.1358534096.1280.1280.jpg
" You haven't Lived if you haven't Chased the Worm at least once in your Life!!":snicker::shades::cheers:

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
Happy birthday Goff.
My drunk story is I'm sober October 13th for 16 years.