Happy Birthday to our Franchise Signal Caller

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Jared Thomas Goff "Franchise Quarterback of the LA Rams"
hqdefault.jpg

Just a couple more games young Jared Goff and then it will be your turn to lead the Rams to victories.

quarterback-case-keenum-and-jared-goff-of-the-los-angeles-rams-warm-picture-id607555932

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Man, to be 22 again. Hang in there young buck. This team will be yours soon, and hopefully for the next 17 or so years also!!

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Man, he's still very young - Wentz is almost 24 - puts things into perspective a bit.

Have a great birthday JG16!!

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
So d does this mean that Fisher will stop using the excuse that he is only 21, as a reason not to play him?

~lyser

Rookie
No way! Today is my girlfriends birthday too. This changes everything. EV-RE-THING! I'm not sure how or why but I had NO idea that her birthday is the same as Jared Goff's. My mind is blown. BLOWN I say! WOW! That is some kind of cosmic coincidence! HOLY MOTHER OF GOD, what does this mean??????

Ummm...now that I think about it, I guess it's not that big of a deal. Oh well, happy birthday Jared and Lacey!

Faceplant

Rams On Demand Sponsor
No thanks. Getting alcohol poisoning once is enough for me.
Shoot, that was age 18 for me. Worst 4 days of my life. Seriously. Almost died from that shit.....

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Shoot, that was age 18 for me. Worst 4 days of my life. Seriously. Almost died from that crap.....
Me too.

Pro-tip. When you see people on TV downing a half-bottle of whiskey in one shot, there's tea in there.
Don't try that shit at home. lol.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
Shoot, that was age 18 for me. Worst 4 days of my life. Seriously. Almost died from that crap.....
Me too, worst day of my life. Pretty sure I was 17, that mistake started Saturday night and if I remember I wasn't feeling even close to right again until Friday.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Surf caravan to Santa Rosa Beach, Mexico, Drank a shit load of tequila trying to be the first to get the worm. Puked all the way back to Carson. Sick for 4 days. To this day, if I get a wiff of tequila my gorge starts o rise.

Faceplant

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Me too, worst day of my life. Pretty sure I was 17, that mistake started Saturday night and if I remember I wasn't feeling even close to right again until Friday.
Yeah man. Here's my long winded story:

We got to the beach Friday night late and tried to make up for lost time. We all passed around a few bottles of cheap rum (Ron Pablo you son of a bitch!!) and yours truly drank a shit ton of it. I woke up the next morning feeling fine (drunk) and proceeded to make a steak(um) and cheese sub for breakfast when I started getting nauseous. Hmm...not good.

So I go and heave up last nights toxic remnants in all their glory and feel much better......for like 10 minutes. Uh oh, the nausea is back. Back to the porcelain God I go. Rinse repeat. Flash forward to Tuesday morning. I had been throwing up now for 3+ days, yet hadn't eaten a ting. I was just heaving up what water I was able to get down. So I finally go to the walk in at the beach and the doc tells me I am an asshole (true story) and that I was lucky to be alive. He prescribed me some weird green liquid that I was to mix with Maalox or something. Didn't work. Couldn't keep THAT down.

The next day I had a friend drive me back home (in my car mind you) so I could die in peace at my girlfriends house, haha. When I get there, she takes one look at me and started bawling. I had lost probably 15 pounds already and looked like I had already kicked off this planet. I would have cried too, but I didn't have the liquid in me to make a tear, lolz.

So I limp down to her bedroom in the basement and crash down on the couch. She asks me if I want a bong hit. "You're damn right I do" I said. "Anything to make easing into the afterlife a little bit easier". So she packs me a HUGE ol' bowl of Humboldt's finest and I draw it in deep. Within 5 minutes, the nausea is gone. Within 15 minutes I am STARVING. Within an hour I have destroyed an order of pan fried noodles from our fave Asian joint. I am cured.

This was my first experience using marijuana medicinally instead of for fun and I swear it saved my life. In conclusion, I would like to present the moral(s) of this long and boring story:

Don't drink your body weight in liquor :death:(especially cheap stuff), but if you do....make sure you have some good herb to bail yo ass out!! :pillowfight:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
What's weird for me...

When Goff does finally get his 1st start... I'll have a son older than the starting QB for the Rams.

:homercrawl:

jap

Legend
Jared: "For my birthday, I want the steering wheel for the U.S.S. Horns, Coach!!!"

Fish: "Er, are you familiar with the term, 'delayed gratification?'"

Jared: ""No, but I'm getting all too familiar with the term, 'premature frustration.'"

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
What's weird for me...

When Goff does finally get his 1st start... I'll have a son older than the starting QB for the Rams.

:homercrawl:
From the other side, sometimes I can't wrap my head around being older then Todd Gurley, Jared Goff and a bunch of other guys. And I'm only 24. I still feel like I'm 18.

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
IMG_8933.JPG

Another Jared Goff thread.......

Ohhh it's just a Happy Birthday thread!?

Happy Birthday Jared!
IMG_8934.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_8934.JPG
    IMG_8934.JPG
    59.6 KB · Views: 140

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Jared Thomas Goff "Franchise Quarterback of the LA Rams"
hqdefault.jpg

Just a couple more games young Jared Goff and then it will be your turn to lead the Rams to victories.

quarterback-case-keenum-and-jared-goff-of-the-los-angeles-rams-warm-picture-id607555932
Welllll .... One of our great Football Minds here at ROD (@-X- by name) did, IF my mind serves me well, Predict at the beginning of the Season that Goff would start around Week #7, So this^ would fit your Theory!(y);)

" Happy Birthday Jared! AH! To be 22 again and know what I know now!!":mrburnsevil:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Happy Birthday Jared! Looking forward to watching you lead our team for many years.

And for the record, I'd go back to 30 in a heartbeat. 22? Not so much.