Happy Birthday Prime Time!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
To one of the best Rams fans! A very Happy Birthday to you my Ram friend. Hope your day has been great and gets only better. Here's to many more for you and a Ram SB in the near future. We do appreciate what you do hear man. Peace and Cheers!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

PS.. Gotta ask how young are we today? I'm thinking if you reveal it everyone who wants to can donate a $1 for up to your age. In your name/honor of course. :cool:

Last edited:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Happy birthday, Prime! Have, not only a great day, but a very prosperous year.

iced

twitter-facebook-tweet-update-birthday-ecards-someecards.png

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Happy B-Day PT !

If it is your actual birthday today, you share the same birthday as my twin sons. I always tell everyone that I got 2 4 one on 2-4.

Bless and thanks for your tireless hard work.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Happy Birthday! Everybody it's " Priime Tiime!! Let's Party!!" :banana::banana::rockon::rockon::cheers: :cheers: :effemine::rockon::rockon::banana::banana:

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Happy Birthday brutha!! From one MD Rams fan to another!!

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
Happy birthday PT! I hope you haven't aged to much moderating all of us knuckleheads.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Thanks so much for thinking of me guys. :cheers:

64 today. Saw my first Rams game as a boy while living in San Diego. Saw my first Super Bowl watching it on TV while visiting my dad in the hospital. Three Rams Super Bowls later and here we all are. Enjoy every moment of your life boys, cause it goes by in the blink of an eye.

Now it's time to put on my moderator hat and move this where it belongs - in Off Topic. No one gets special treatment here. :sneaky:

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Many Happy returns oh rock we build this forum upon, U da MAN

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Happy birthday, Prime! You are 10 weeks younger than me! I look in the mirror and say to myself "whahappened"!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Happy Birthday, PT!

Buy yourself something nice with those ROD dollars...

:LOL:

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
It appears I'm a little late.

I was going to run the birthday wish in but decided to get cute and throw it instead and a Patriots forum intercepted it.

Fortunately they were caught cheating.

Happy Birthday, Prime Time!